How to convert swf to AVCHD, 3GP, AVI, iPhone,iPod,Mpeg,etc?

savitashri

How to convert swf to AVCHD, 3GP, AVI, iPhone,iPod,Mpeg,etc?
E.M. Magic Swf2Avi is the extremely powerful Flash converter software
which can convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. This software
is designed to convert swf for your mobile video player as avi, 3gp,
mp4, mp3, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBOX 360, PS3, Zune etc
and also CD, VCD, DVD or Blu-ray player.

In particularly, E.M. Magic Swf2Avi can help you convert swf to HD
(high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD
Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD
MKV Video, HD FLV Video and HD TS Video. What more, it can convert and
burn swf to AVCHD which can work on PS3 and Blu-ray player.

Very easy to convert swf to PNG, TAG, TIFF image sequences with alpha
transparent channel
Magic Swf to Avi Main Functions:

* Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames and Lossless audio
for your swf to avi and other media formats conversion.
* Built a command line version, very easy to help you build a
platform for the swf conversion.
* Built a HD version, very easy to help you convert swf to HD
video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.
264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS
Video, and burn AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray player.new function
* One step to convert Flash to iPhone, Flash to iPod, Flash to
PSP, Flash to Zune, Flash to 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony Ericsson,
Motorola), Flash to BlackBetty, Flash to Apple TV, etc.
* Convert Flash to video and burn to DVD, DivX DVD, SVCD, VCD and
Audio CD.
* Good compatibility for swf to avi: convert swf to avi (divx),
swf to avi(xvid), swf to ms avi, swf to mpeg4 avi, swf to mjpeg avi,
swf to HuffYUV avi, swf to uncompressed avi, swf to h-264 avi etc.
* Support the output video formats: AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV,
3GP, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV, etc..
* Convert Flash to MP3, MP2, AC3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC,
AU, MMF etc..
* Convert Flash to JPG, BMP, TAG, TIFF, PNG image sequences with
alpha transparent channel.

More information, please visit
http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm
http://www.effectmatrix.com/
calvin

RE: How to convert swf to AVCHD, 3GP, AVI, iPhone,iPod,Mpeg,etc?

"savitashri" wrote:

> iWisoft is the extremely powerful Flash converter software
> which can convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. This software
> is designed to convert swf for your mobile video player as avi, 3gp,
> mp4, mp3, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBOX 360, PS3, Zune etc
> and also CD, VCD, DVD or Blu-ray player.
>
> In particularly, E.M. Magic Swf2Avi can help you convert swf to HD
> (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD
> Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD
> MKV Video, HD FLV Video and HD TS Video. What more, it can convert and
> burn swf to AVCHD which can work on PS3 and Blu-ray player.
>
> Very easy to convert swf to PNG, TAG, TIFF image sequences with alpha
> transparent channel

> * Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames and Lossless audio
> for your swf to avi and other media formats conversion.
> * Built a command line version, very easy to help you build a
> platform for the swf conversion.
> * Built a HD version, very easy to help you convert swf to HD
> video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.
> 264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS
> Video, and burn AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray player.new function
> * One step to convert Flash to iPhone, Flash to iPod, Flash to
> PSP, Flash to Zune, Flash to 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony Ericsson,
> Motorola), Flash to BlackBetty, Flash to Apple TV, etc.
> * Convert Flash to video and burn to DVD, DivX DVD, SVCD, VCD and
> Audio CD.
> * Good compatibility for swf to avi: convert swf to avi (divx),
> swf to avi(xvid), swf to ms avi, swf to mpeg4 avi, swf to mjpeg avi,
> swf to HuffYUV avi, swf to uncompressed avi, swf to h-264 avi etc.
> * Support the output video formats: AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV,
> 3GP, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV, etc..
> * Convert Flash to MP3, MP2, AC3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC,
> AU, MMF etc..
> * Convert Flash to JPG, BMP, TAG, TIFF, PNG image sequences with
> alpha transparent channel.

As i know, iWisoft SWF to AVI Converter can convert swf to avi, flv, wmv,
mov, iphone, mpeg, mp4 and has good conversion quality. swf to avi (
http://www.swf2avi.net )
beautygirl

Re: How to convert swf to AVCHD, 3GP, AVI, iPhone,iPod,Mpeg,etc?
Wondershare Video to DVD Bunrer is a powerful video DVD maker which
helps you easily convert all videos to DVD including AVI, MPG, MPEG,
MP4, WMV, MOV, MP4, DAT, RM, and HD videos such as M2TS, TP, TRP, etc.
You can even make a video slideshow with 32 menu templates and 60
transition effects.

Source:http://www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare...to-dvd-burner/
Ok,if you only burn wmv to dvd,you can use Wondershare WMV to DVD
Burner,it has quite low price to compare with video to dvd
burner,learn more about it:
http://www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-wmv-to-dvd-burner/

Other useful information:
http://www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-avi-to-dvd-burner/