How to convert MPEG, WMV, MKV, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD to SWF?

informationspy

How to convert MPEG, WMV, MKV, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD to SWF?
"How to convert MPEG, WMV, MKV, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD to SWF?The following guide will show you how to convert SWF videos from other popular video files with Xilisoft SWF Converter step by step. First, please download, install and run Xilisoft SWF Converter. Then, the main window of the program appears as below.Step 1: Add video filesClick ""Add File(s)"" button on the toolbar or ""File > Add File(s)"" to load the files you want to convert. Or click ""Add Folder"" to select the folder you want to add, then all the available files in the folder are loaded.You can also use drag-and-drop to add one or multiple files directly.Tips:1. With the built-in player, you can preview the loaded file in the player at the right bottom. The player supports play, pause, stop, backward, and forward.2. You can also use the ""Snapshot"" button in the player to capture the current frame and save it for collection.3. Double-click the loaded file to view the file info in the ""File Info"" window that opens.  Step 2: Set the output format and folderSelect the output format in the ""Profile"" drop-down list, and specify the output directory at the bottom of the main interface.If choosing ""SWF+HTML"" profile, you can create a HTML page with embedded SWF file to play it with the Internet browser directly.If you want to do more with the video, just go ahead. Otherwise jump to Step 6 to complete the conversion directly. Step 3: Set multiple profiles for the source file (optional)Highlight the file and click the ""Add Profile"" button on the toolbar to add one extra profile below the selected file, and select output format from the ""Profile"" drop-down list. In this way, you can get several files with same content but different extension converted with just one click. Step 4: Set multiple profiles for the source file (optional)On the right general and advanced ""Profile Settings"" panels, you can adjust the output SWF file parameters, like Name, Video codec, revolution, bit rate, frame rate, video quality, audio quality, audio channel and so on. Step 5: Customize the output file size (optional)To customize the output SWF file size, highlight the source file, click ""Tools > Bitrate Calculator"", and type the file size you want in the ""File Size"" textbox, then the video bit rate will be auto-calculated directly. Click ""OK"" button, and the value you type will be shown in the ""Output Size"" column of the file list. Step 6:Start the conversionAfter all the above settings are OK, click ""Convert"" button to start converting your videos to SWF files in batches. You can pause, resume, or stop during the conversion process.If the output SWF file exceeds 16000 frames (the frame limit on SWF file), This SWF Converter will auto-split it into several parts to avoid the halt during SWF file playback.For more information you can connect :http://www.xilisoft.com/swf-converter.html"

lq

Re: How to convert MPEG, WMV, MKV, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD to SWF?
On 9月5日, 下午3时43分, informationspy wrote:
> "How toconvertMPEG, WMV, MKV, H.264/AVC, DivX, XviD to SWF?The following guide will show you how toconvertSWF videos from other popular video files with Xilisoft SWF Converter step by step. First, please download, install and run Xilisoft SWFConverter. Then, the main window of the program appears as below.Step 1: Add video filesClick ""Add File(s)"" button on the toolbar or ""File> Add File(s)"" to load the files you want toconvert. Or click ""Add Folder"" to select the folder you want to add, then all the available files in the folder are loaded.You can also use drag-and-drop to add one or multiple files directly.Tips:1. With the built-in player, you can previewthe loaded file in the player at the right bottom. The player supports play, pause, stop, backward, and forward.2. You can also use the ""Snapshot"" button in the player to capture the current frame and save it for collection.3. Double-click the loaded file to view the file info in the ""File Info"" window that opens.  Step 2: Set the output format and folderSelect the output format in the ""Profile"" drop-down list, and specify the output directory at the bottom of the main interface.If choosing ""SWF+HTML"" profile, you can create a HTML page with embedded SWF file to play it with the Internet browser directly.If you want to do more with the video, just go ahead. Otherwise jump to Step 6 to complete the conversion directly. Step 3: Set multiple profiles for the source file (optional)Highlight the file and click the ""Add Profile"" button on the toolbar to add one extra profile below the selected file, and select output format from the ""Profile"" drop-down list. In this way, you can get several files with same content but different extension converted with just one click. Step 4: Set multiple profiles for the source file (optional)On the right general and advanced ""Profile Settings"" panels, you can adjust the output SWFfile parameters, like Name, Video codec, revolution, bit rate, frame rate,video quality, audio quality, audio channel and so on. Step 5: Customize the output file size (optional)To customize the output SWF filesize, highlight the source file, click ""Tools > Bitrate Calculator"", and type the file size you want in the ""File Size"" textbox, then the video bit rate will be auto-calculated directly. Click ""OK"" button, and the value you type will be shown in the ""Output Size"" column of the file list. Step 6:Start the conversionAfter all the above settings are OK, click ""Convert"" button to start converting your videos to SWF files inbatches. You can pause, resume, or stop during the conversion process.If the output SWF file exceeds 16000 frames (the frame limit on SWF file), This SWF Converter will auto-split it into several parts to avoid the halt during SWF file playback.For more information you can connect :http://www.xilisoft.com/swf-converter.html"

> [...]

Try:E.M. HD Video Converter
It is a wonderful video converter that lets you not only convert your
favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD
WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time
Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc.

http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video...rter/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=o&oq=