how to easily create iPhone ringtone

Aaliyah

how to easily create iPhone ringtone
The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any video/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. ( http://www.5idownload.com/download/x...ker.html  ) 1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.4. If you want, check "Export to iPhone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your iPhone directly after conversion. 5. After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom. Just in a few minutes, you make your own iPhone ringtone from the loved music.

terry007

Re: how to easily create iPhone ringtone
On Sep 3, 11:34*am, Aaliyah wrote:
> The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from anyvideo/audio files. Firstly, download, install and launch the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up. (http://www.5idownload..com/download/...exe...) 1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" textbox.2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.4. If you want, check "Export to iPhone" option to let the program upload the output ringtone to your iPhone directly after conversion. 5. After all above are finished, click "Generate" button to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom. Just in a few minutes, you make your own iPhone ringtone from the loved music.
>
> Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVista Support Forums

i always use this iphone ringtone maker to create custom ringtones for
my iphone 3g:

http://www.softdiggs.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.php

it can turn virtually any music or sound sources into iphone
ringtones.

the site also offers a way to make free ringtones for iphone using
only itunes.