This guide will show you how to convert DVD to iPhone using DVD to
iPhone Converter, a professional conversion tool for both iPhone video
Download and install the DVD to iPhone Converter.
1. Open Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter.
2. Choose the mode "Direct mode" or "Batch mode".
1. Direct mode, you can convert the main movie directly.
2. Batch mode, you can choose the chapter you need to convert.
1. Insert DVD to DVD-ROM.
2. Click "Open DVD" button on the skin or choose "menu>file->open
After click open dvd button, a windows dialog box will pop up to let
your choose dvd root's directory.
Choose the profile (output format), encode speed, and set the output
folder. You need to set the output folder to your hard disk.
1. Set the Basic Input setting Audio track, Subtitle on the menu of
the preview screen.
2. Move to the start of the video you want record.
3. Play the title you want to record, it will pop up the following
window, choose "record from movie start point" and output file size.
If you have not start recording the dvd at step3, you also can click
"Convert" button to record when the movie playing to the place you
1. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPhone converter created and drag it
into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the
'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with
iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
Tips: Download iTunes 6+quicktime Player packages.
2. Load the MP4 files to iPhone by clicking 'File -> Sync iPod'. Now,
you can enjoy the movies on your iPhone anywhere and anytime.
Cucusoft iPhone Converter Suite
- is an all-in-one iPod video conversion solution. This Suite
includes 2 software -- " Cucusoft iPhone Video Converter" and "
Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter". So with this iPhone Video Converter
Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file to iPhone.