Step by step guide: How to convert any DVD to iphone

Maya Li

Step by step guide: How to convert any DVD to iphone
Are you an iphone fans?
Have an iphone and wonder how to enjoy your favorite DVD Collections
and funny videos on your iphone?
Now this article is created exactly for you to show how to put DVD on
iphone step by step.
Tool you need: Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter
Download link: http://trials.regnow.com/trialware/d...filiate=406696
Step 0: Free Download this DVD to iPhone Converter software, and
install it on your pc.
Step 1: Place the DVD into your DVD drive.
Step 2: Click the "open DVD" button to load DVD.
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3591/3782788919_41df5d1853.jpg[/
IMG]
Step 3: Select "Direct mode" or "Batch Mode"
"Direct Mode" means that you can directly click the DVD Menu to select
the DVD movie you want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a
movie DVD's.
"Batch Mode" means that you can select the DVD titles/chapters and
audio track they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy
for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2589/3782789025_fe6c1cce16.jpg[/
IMG]
Step 4: Select output format from the "Profile" drop-down list.
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3565/3783598890_57d5f23db1.jpg[/
IMG]
Notes:
Click the "" button at the right of the "profile" drop-down list to
set the important parameters: Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Frame Rate
and Video Size.
Tip
By using default setting, you can quickly accomplish many common
tasks. Normally, please do not change the output setting.
Step 5: Click the "Convert "button to start the conversion.
In a short while your conversion will be finished.
Hope this helps.
wanyan li

Re: Step by step guide: How to convert any DVD to iphone
waza...it seems attractive. but the main problem is does it work? If
it relly do so, i may have a try...BTW, how is the price???

On Aug 14, 9:28*am, Maya Li <mayasky...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you an iphone fans?
> Have an iphone and wonder how to enjoy your favorite DVD Collections
> and funny videos on your iphone?
> Now this article is created exactly for you to show how to put DVD on
> iphone step by step.
> Tool you need: Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter
> Download link:http://trials.regnow.com/trialware/d...DtoiPhoneReg.e...
> Step 0: Free Download this DVD to iPhone Converter software, and
> install it on your pc.
> Step 1: Place the DVD into your DVD drive.
> Step 2: Click the "open DVD" button to load DVD.
> [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3591/3782788919_41df5d1853.jpg[/
> IMG]
> Step 3: Select "Direct mode" or "Batch Mode"
> "Direct Mode" means that you can directly click the DVD Menu to select
> the DVD movie you want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a
> movie DVD's.
> "Batch Mode" means that you can select the DVD titles/chapters and
> audio track they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy
> for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
> [IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2589/3782789025_fe6c1cce16.jpg[/
> IMG]
> Step 4: Select output format from the "Profile" drop-down list.
> [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3565/3783598890_57d5f23db1.jpg[/
> IMG]
> Notes:
> Click the "" button at the right of the "profile" drop-down list to
> set the important parameters: Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Frame Rate
> and Video Size.
> Tip
> By using default setting, you can quickly accomplish many common
> tasks. Normally, please do not change the output setting.
> Step 5: Click the "Convert "button to start the conversion.
> In a short while your conversion will be finished.
> Hope this helps.

ahahah... is that really work??? i always have problems on converter.
If it really do so, i may have a try. but u dont cheat me.