recommend U a convenient video converter support 3gp format.

Maya Li

recommend U a convenient video converter support 3gp format.
Hi guys ,i recommend this software which easy to use, you can convert
almost all files in video format, with a quality。
Now let me tell you how to do it step by step.

Step0: get your tool
Free download iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter in here:
http://trials.regnow.com/trialware/d...filiate=406696

Step 1: Load video info
To load video info, click the Add icon and select the file in the pop-
up Open window. It supports you select many files to convert at one
time.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2648/3793973993_bae2824cbc_o.jpg[/
img]

Step 2: Video Edit
Click Edit button in the main menu to check the trim contents and
function. There are there functional bars for you to edit the video.
The slide bars beneath
the embedded player screen enables you to crop the black edges of the
video.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2470/3793974053_9704ebc38e_o.jpg[/
img]
1. Video Cropping
Click Crop in the Video Edit window. You can use this button to crop
the black edges appear in the movie. You can use it to define the
range of the movie
that needs to be converted. To crop, you can either drag the white-
dotted line in the screen or you can just set the accurate numbers in
the left panel ( Up,
Down, Left and right) by hands. At the same time, you can select an
output aspect ratio from the Zoom list. There are four choices
available: Original, Full
screen, 16:9 and 4:3. Click Reset to cancel action.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2669/3794793184_cab3230f04_o.[/
img]
2.Effect settings
Click Edit button to check Effect in the pop-up Video Edit window. Our
iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter allows you to set brightness, contrast
and saturation.
You could set the effect as Gray, Emboss or Old films and then adjust
it to get the best effect as you need.
There are another other two icons: horizontal flip and vertical flip.
They are enabling the movie so show as a image-reversed play mode, try
them now to
enjoy the fun.If it is necessary, you may click Reset to cancel the
settings.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3508/3794793246_8e1f959ac3_o.jpg[/img]
3.Movie Trimming
Set the start time and ending time to define the length of the video
that need to be converted.
Set start time and ending time
You can select the start time and ending time by hand at the left
panel by tuning the numbers. Or you can just drag the slide bars
beneath the screen directly. After you finish the settings, the length
of the captured video will be shown in the selected length box for
your reference.
Preview video
Preview the selected video file with the tiny screen to estimate which
part of the movie you want to convert.
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3793974257_b60a253ff1_o.jpg[/
img]

Step 3: Video /Audio settings
Click the setting button to set specific output values both for Video
and Audio.
Video
Set video encoding settings by selecting a resolution, a frame rate,
the encoder and a bit rate on the right section.
Audio
Set audio encoding settings by selecting a sample rate, an audio
channel, a bit rate, the encoder and an audio volume.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2609/3793974361_d3443a99c0_o.jpg[/
img]

Step 4: Set output format and destination path and Start Conversion
Set an output format for the selected file.
Click the first icon to specify a folder on your computer to save the
converted file. You can open the output folder by clicking the Open
button.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3793974425_75d2d078ae_o.jpg[/
img]
Start Conversion:
After all the setting work is done, you are set now. Click Start in
the main menu.
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3494/3794793534_f4381d884b_o.jpg[/
img]
To sumup, iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter is a professioanl yet easy to
use converting tool. You might need it when you want/need to rip and
convert dvd to AVI, MPEG, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Mobile 3GP, WMV, Zune,
FLV etc. . High quality and super fast conversion speed, often a DVD 9
disc was completed in about 15 minutes. You can get its full version
now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details.
Get the Full Version NOW!
Full version link: http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-s...filiate=406696
wanyan li

Re: recommend U a convenient video converter support 3gp format.
On Aug 13, 11:41*am, Maya Li <mayasky...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> converted file. You can open the output folder by clicking the Open
> button.
> [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/3793974425_75d2d078ae_o.jpg[/
> img]
> Start Conversion:
> After all the setting work is done, you are set now. Click Start in
> the main menu.
> [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3494/3794793534_f4381d884b_o.jpg[/
> img]
> To sumup, iOrgSoft 3GP Video Converter is a professioanl yet easy to
> use converting tool. You might need it when you want/need to rip and
> convert dvd to AVI, MPEG, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Mobile 3GP, WMV, Zune,
> FLV etc. . High quality and super fast conversion speed, often a DVD 9
> disc was completed in about 15 minutes. You can get its full version
> now HERE at a very competitive price, or see more details.

Wow!!! it seems great!!! i must have a try
wanyan li

Re: recommend U a convenient video converter support 3gp format.
Just now ,i have downloaded it and found it's easy to use. LOL now i
can use this software to watch movie on my new Zune. im a big movie
fan, Ahahah...By the way, thx!
Maya Li

Re: recommend U a convenient video converter support 3gp format.
good things should be share ! i hope u like it !!!