Windows 7 - DVD Maker...

PapaJohn

Windows 7 - DVD Maker...
Although Windows 7 doesn't include Movie Maker, it has Windows DVD Maker.

As I explored it, I thought of using the images and wmv clips in the Style
sub-folders... as inputs to movies, not necessarily discs. Here's a sample
of a clip made by my mixing the items in the Pets style folder with some of
my own.

http://www.papajohn.org/video/Win7-DVDMaker-Pets.wmv

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

brikendor

Re: Windows 7 - DVD Maker...
Nice clip. We may be several hours ahead of you over here but we're months
behind when it comes to software releases. Am I right in thinking that WMM
will be available as a separate download under Windows 7? Does this also
apply to WMP? Can we look forward to your continued sound advice across
several discussion groups?

Regards
Brian

"PapaJohn" <PapaJohn@Chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Although Windows 7 doesn't include Movie Maker, it has Windows DVD Maker.
>
> As I explored it, I thought of using the images and wmv clips in the Style
> sub-folders... as inputs to movies, not necessarily discs. Here's a sample
> of a clip made by my mixing the items in the Pets style folder with some
> of my own.
>
> http://www.papajohn.org/video/Win7-DVDMaker-Pets.wmv
>
> --
> PapaJohn
> www.papajohn.org

PapaJohn

Re: Windows 7 - DVD Maker...
Hi Brian,

The new Windows Live Movie Maker is available as a separate download for
Windows 7.... and it can run on Vista also (but not XP).

WMP is included with Windows 7.... version 12.0 is on my Windows 7 Ultimate
system.

Discussion groups sometimes sprout and I take some time to find them and
join in, but yes I will. And I'm busy expanding my website to include more
info about Windows 7 and Windows Live Movie Maker. Lots of website visitors
don't participate in discussion groups.

Cheers,

--
PapaJohn