Can you suggest me a vedio converter for Zune?

wanyan li

Can you suggest me a vedio converter for Zune?
Hi people, I recently got a new Zune and need suggestions on some good
software that can convert the videos to the format that will be
acceptable by my Zune. Please provide me suggestions on the one that
you have used …so it will be more convenient and trustful to use.
Maya Li

Re: Can you suggest me a vedio converter for Zune?
On Aug 11, 3:31*pm, wanyan li <amberli.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people, I recently got a new Zune and need suggestions on some good
> software that can convert the videos to the format that will be
> acceptable by my Zune. Please provide me suggestions on the one that
> you have used …so it will be more convenient and trustful to use.

I’m a Zune user for nearly one year, I used iOrgSoft 3GP Video
Converter to convert my favourite videos to Zune.
Here is the brief guide
Step0: Free download the converter
Step1: Add files
Step2: Select output format
Step3: Set output folder
Step4: Convert file
You can see the steps clearly from the follow picture
[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3473/3774591442_9d7217b4df_o.png[/
IMG]
Hope it will help you.
Fee download link:
http://trials.regnow.com/trialware/d...filiate=406696

Alice Thompson

"wanyan li" wrote:

> Hi people, I recently got a new Zune and need suggestions on some good
> software that can convert the videos to the format that will be
> acceptable by my Zune. Please provide me suggestions on the one that
> you have used …so it will be more convenient and trustful to use.

Use converter TuneCab Ultra. This is the most convenient but powerful
software I've ever tried http://www.tunecab.com/product.php
whs

Re: Can you suggest me a vedio converter for Zune?

As far as understand, Zune supports the following formats:

m4v: MPEG-4-Video
mp4: MPEG-4-Video
WMV: Windows Media Audio-Video

For those, Format Factory ( 'Format Factory - Free media file format
converter' (http://www.formatoz.com/) ) is an excellent converter. And
it is freeware.

--
whs