HP System Restore But Lost My Doc. Pic. Etc

arturomex09

HP System Restore But Lost My Doc. Pic. Etc

So I was having problems with my wireless internet and so I called HP
after they took over my HP Pavilion entertainment PC (Vista) 64 bit
operating system they said a system restore had to take place. The guy
did not tell me that it would delete all my pictures, documents etc.
Turns Out the wireless problem was coming from the Modem. Just my luck
all the restore for nothing. It restored it as if I bought it and turned
it on for the first time. I was wondering if there was a way to get my
pictures back! And documents, I've just graduated this year from High
School and i have all my photos from the whole last year of high school
and other family Memories. Is there a way to retrieve my information?
PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!!!

--
arturomex09
Singapore Computer Service

Re: HP System Restore But Lost My Doc. Pic. Etc
Hello,

First, stop writing any data to the hard disk. Take out the hard disk and
mount it in an external enclosure. This reduces the chances of further data
being overwritten by new data

Then use any of the free utilities here to recover your data
http://www.techsupportalert.com/best...te-utility.htm

Otherwise, you will need to use the services of a professional data recovery
centre.

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"arturomex09" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> So I was having problems with my wireless internet and so I called HP
> after they took over my HP Pavilion entertainment PC (Vista) 64 bit
> operating system they said a system restore had to take place. The guy
> did not tell me that it would delete all my pictures, documents etc.
> Turns Out the wireless problem was coming from the Modem. Just my luck
> all the restore for nothing. It restored it as if I bought it and turned
> it on for the first time. I was wondering if there was a way to get my
> pictures back! And documents, I've just graduated this year from High
> School and i have all my photos from the whole last year of high school
> and other family Memories. Is there a way to retrieve my information?
> PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!!!
>

> --
> arturomex09

arturomex09

Re: HP System Restore But Lost My Doc. Pic. Etc

Thank You! I will go take it to a professional!

--
arturomex09
Singapore Computer Service

Re: HP System Restore But Lost My Doc. Pic. Etc
Hello,

You're welcome.

If you were not aware, professional recovery services are not cheap. Just
FYI.