Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer ?

mitchlleluo

Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer ?
lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup
the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete
all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i
introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you

Tansee iPhone Transfer

With Tansee iPhone Transfer, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to
computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens.
Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all contacts or
a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a
TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the
file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file
support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit
on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file
format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like
shown on iPhone! No more words, please watch how to backup iPhone SMS
to computer, a step by step guide.

Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can provide you:
* Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new
SMS.
* View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
* View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants
file), MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
* Password protection support (ANTS file only).
* Edit SMS (ANTS file only).
* Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).

for more information,visit the link: http://www.mobi32.com/
mitchlleluo

Re: Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer ?
On Jul 31, 12:14*pm, mitchlleluo <luo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup
> the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete
> all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i
> introduce a useful tool, hope that it *can help you
>
> Tansee iPhone Transfer
>
> With Tansee iPhone Transfer, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to
> computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens.
> Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all *contacts or
> a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a
> TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the
> file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file
> support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit
> on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file
> format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like
> shown on iPhone! No more words, please watch how to backup iPhone SMS
> to computer, a step by step guide.
>
> Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can provide you:
> * Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new
> SMS.
> * View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
> * View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants
> file), MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
> * Password protection support (ANTS file only).
> * Edit SMS (ANTS file only).
> * Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
>
> for more information,visit the link:http://www.mobi32.com/

Quick Email Support!
Upgrade Free!
Tansee's product will upgrade with iPhone synchronizing, prepare for
the next generation iPhone! Just one time fee, you can copy SMS in
next generation iPhone. We now support iPhone , iPhone 3G , iPhone 3G
that're also the amazing parts