Paul McCartney's Phone Number

66monks

Paul McCartney's Phone Number
What is it? "There was a time" when you COMMUNICATED With The Beatles quite
easily, but "That Day Is Done". In "The Fool" of '68 we popped along to
Apple to ask if the Beatles could appear at our school dance. We told the
"Secretary" that our back up choice was available at short notice. "She
Said" (clickety-click) that none of the Beatles was presently in the building
but that Paul was expected to "Call" in later "That Day" and "She" would
"Pass" our request to him and "Let" us know his "answer". True to her "Word"
"She" "Telephone*d us in the early evening to "Say" "That" "She* had spoken
with Paul and, unfortunately, The Beatles couldn't make "It" - so "It" would
JUST have to "Be" Gino Blundell and The Bendy Bum Chum Band.

"I do" go on, don't "I"?

BTW "I" "Can't" "Here" Jesus breathing "Today".
--
Victor Mel True
66monks

RE: Paul McCartney's Phone Number
I forgot to state the reason for contact.

In collaboration with my local education authority (music, drama and media
studies groups) I propose to make a spoof video, entitled "The Fall On The
Hill".
--
"Victor" Mel True

"66monks" wrote:

> What is it? "There was a time" when you COMMUNICATED With The Beatles quite
> easily, but "That Day Is Done". In "The Fool" of '68 we popped along to
> Apple to ask if the Beatles could appear at our school dance. We told the
> "Secretary" that our back up choice was available at short notice. "She
> Said" (clickety-click) that none of the Beatles was presently in the building
> but that Paul was expected to "Call" in later "That Day" and "She" would
> "Pass" our request to him and "Let" us know his "answer". True to her "Word"
> "She" "Telephone*d us in the early evening to "Say" "That" "She* had spoken
> with Paul and, unfortunately, The Beatles couldn't make "It" - so "It" would
> JUST have to "Be" Gino Blundell and The Bendy Bum Chum Band.
>
> "I do" go on, don't "I"?
>
> BTW "I" "Can't" "Here" Jesus breathing "Today".
> --
> Victor Mel True

brikendor

Re: Paul McCartney's Phone Number
It gets worse - "Fall On The Hill" (recorders played by 11/12 year olds) is
the first song. The film itself is called "Madrigal Mystery Tour".

"66monks" <66monks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I forgot to state the reason for contact.
>
> In collaboration with my local education authority (music, drama and media
> studies groups) I propose to make a spoof video, entitled "The Fall On The
> Hill".
> --
> "Victor" Mel True
>

> "66monks" wrote:
>
>> What is it? "There was a time" when you COMMUNICATED With The Beatles
>> quite
>> easily, but "That Day Is Done". In "The Fool" of '68 we popped along to
>> Apple to ask if the Beatles could appear at our school dance. We told
>> the
>> "Secretary" that our back up choice was available at short notice. "She
>> Said" (clickety-click) that none of the Beatles was presently in the
>> building
>> but that Paul was expected to "Call" in later "That Day" and "She" would
>> "Pass" our request to him and "Let" us know his "answer". True to her
>> "Word"
>> "She" "Telephone*d us in the early evening to "Say" "That" "She* had
>> spoken
>> with Paul and, unfortunately, The Beatles couldn't make "It" - so "It"
>> would
>> JUST have to "Be" Gino Blundell and The Bendy Bum Chum Band.
>>
>> "I do" go on, don't "I"?
>>
>> BTW "I" "Can't" "Here" Jesus breathing "Today".
>> --
>> Victor Mel True

brikendor

Re: Paul McCartney's Phone Number
And finally, Sir Paul, your security question:-

On the Beatles' return from the USA in '66 you held a press briefing during
which John publicly apologised to which group?

Hint: 5 letter Monkees.

"brikendor" <notme@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> It gets worse - "Fall On The Hill" (recorders played by 11/12 year olds)
> is the first song. The film itself is called "Madrigal Mystery Tour".
>
> "66monks" <66monks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I forgot to state the reason for contact.
>>
>> In collaboration with my local education authority (music, drama and
>> media
>> studies groups) I propose to make a spoof video, entitled "The Fall On
>> The
>> Hill".
>> --
>> "Victor" Mel True
>>

>> "66monks" wrote:
>>
>>> What is it? "There was a time" when you COMMUNICATED With The Beatles
>>> quite
>>> easily, but "That Day Is Done". In "The Fool" of '68 we popped along to
>>> Apple to ask if the Beatles could appear at our school dance. We told
>>> the
>>> "Secretary" that our back up choice was available at short notice. "She
>>> Said" (clickety-click) that none of the Beatles was presently in the
>>> building
>>> but that Paul was expected to "Call" in later "That Day" and "She" would
>>> "Pass" our request to him and "Let" us know his "answer". True to her
>>> "Word"
>>> "She" "Telephone*d us in the early evening to "Say" "That" "She* had
>>> spoken
>>> with Paul and, unfortunately, The Beatles couldn't make "It" - so "It"
>>> would
>>> JUST have to "Be" Gino Blundell and The Bendy Bum Chum Band.
>>>
>>> "I do" go on, don't "I"?
>>>
>>> BTW "I" "Can't" "Here" Jesus breathing "Today".
>>> --
>>> Victor Mel True

66monks

Re:Paul McCartney's Phone Number