Unsubscription From This Newsgroup

brikendor

Unsubscription From This Newsgroup
Why does Vista keep automatically unsubscribing me from this newsgroup? I
am fully convinced that Vista is too unstable for use in any serious and/or
critical applications. Having said that I still believe it is not far short
of miraculous when compared to computing operations of thirty years ago.

Justin

Re: Unsubscription From This Newsgroup
brikendor wrote:
> Why does Vista keep automatically unsubscribing me from this newsgroup?
> I am fully convinced that Vista is too unstable for use in any serious
> and/or critical applications. Having said that I still believe it is
> not far short of miraculous when compared to computing operations of
> thirty years ago.

So get a Mac and stop complaining.
Its not like you don't have choices, here in America we have what is
known as a free market system.
In this "free market" consumers have the ability to purchase different
products that quit his or her need.
You can buy a Ford, Honda, BMW, Daewoo, Saturn, Chevy, Windows,
Macintosh and yes - even free solutions such as Linux are an option. I
suggest Ubuntu or Mandriva.
Good luck in your exploration of the many options the free market has to
offer.
brikendor

Re: Unsubscription From This Newsgroup
Glad to hear from you, Justin. If you take a look at my original post, you
will see that I described Vista as "little short of miraculous". I've no
intention of discarding my first PC in favour of something to keep the rain
off. Perhaps you meant "Big Mac", a delicious meal in a bun - also an
alternative appellation for "Macca", Sir (James) Paul McCartney.

I hate to be misunderstood - doesn't everyone?