No Stereo Mixer? Please help.

Dale from Florida

No Stereo Mixer? Please help.
I have a Toshiba laptop which is running Windows Vista Home Premium.

I've gone and selected show Hidden and Disabled devices and nothing showed.
So I went and installed every update, and still nothing. Can someone please
help me? I'm lost as what to do about this problem, and none of the other
solutions are for Home Premium for Vista. Thanks
pacinitaly

Re: No Stereo Mixer? Please help.

It's not there. I wonder if it's on win7

--
pacinitaly

SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt
dbknox

Dale from Florida;1096692 Wrote:
> I have a Toshiba laptop which is running Windows Vista Home Premium.
>
> I've gone and selected show Hidden and Disabled devices and nothing
> showed.
> So I went and installed every update, and still nothing. Can someone
> please
> help me? I'm lost as what to do about this problem, and none of the
> other
> solutions are for Home Premium for Vista. Thanks

Hi *Dale from Florida* hopefully we can help if we know what sound card
you are using. Let us know and let's see what we can do. ( or not do)

--
dbknox
Singapore Computer Service

Re: No Stereo Mixer? Please help.
Hello,

What is the sound card that you are using? Look for a Drivers CD that should
have come with your laptop, insert it and follow instructions to install the
sound card drivers.

Alternatively, post back the model of the laptop and we can try to locate it
for you.

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"Dale from Florida" <Dale from Florida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F6CAA672-9809-4C2D-9615-5E0409BB378D@microsoft.com...
>I have a Toshiba laptop which is running Windows Vista Home Premium.
>
> I've gone and selected show Hidden and Disabled devices and nothing
> showed.
> So I went and installed every update, and still nothing. Can someone
> please
> help me? I'm lost as what to do about this problem, and none of the other
> solutions are for Home Premium for Vista. Thanks

dbknox

Re: No Stereo Mixer? Please help.

Dale from Florida;1096692 Wrote:
> I have a Toshiba laptop which is running Windows Vista Home Premium.
>
> I've gone and selected show Hidden and Disabled devices and nothing
> showed.
> So I went and installed every update, and still nothing. Can someone
> please
> help me? I'm lost as what to do about this problem, and none of the
> other
> solutions are for Home Premium for Vista. Thanks

See if this little trick in the "thread link below" works for your
problem, it has helped a few people get their "mixer" working, worth a
try.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/...rding-fix.html

--
dbknox