Movie Maker Not Responding

bluesinjid

Movie Maker Not Responding

It seems that Movie Maker has gone for the worse. First, when I make a
very short movie 30 seconds, and tried to publish it , it kept shutting
down, and Movie Maker Would just crash. Then after giving up all hope, I
tried download the 2.6 version, and to no avail, it was even more crap!
I went back to WIN movie maker 6 and not it will freeze up when I turn
on the application, so I cant even make a movie now! I need help!

--
bluesinjid
John Inzer

Re: Movie Maker Not Responding
bluesinjid wrote:
> It seems that Movie Maker has gone for the worse. First, when I make a
> very short movie 30 seconds, and tried to publish it , it kept
> shutting down, and Movie Maker Would just crash. Then after giving up
> all hope, I tried download the 2.6 version, and to no avail, it was
> even more crap! I went back to WIN movie maker 6 and not it will
> freeze up when I turn on the application, so I cant even make a movie
> now! I need help!

============================
Try doing a System Restore to a time
before you installed 2.6.

Using Windows Vista
System Restore
http://tinyurl.com/2qhd77
or...
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...ystem-restore/

What are the formats of the source files
you used in your project?

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Ironmad

Re: Movie Maker Not Responding

I got exactly the same problem been doing same things as you have, did
system restore but didnt help. I've been searching on internet for about
2 weeks now and there are loads of people having this problemsuddenly,
wouldn't surprise me if it was a crapy update from windows tbh.

Now nothing works, and windows hav'nt announced anything about this
problem witch I think is hardcore lame!

Would be nice with some sort of update to fix this extremly irritating
bugg.

I've been using the program "Fraps" to record when I play some games,
it's aways the same codec and it has always been working in WMM and
suddenly I get loads of errors when and different buggs when I'm in WMM.

The program is totaly broken and nothing help to fix it. I payed for
this and I demand a update or some sort info on how to fix this!

--
Ironmad
bluesinjid

Re: Movie Maker Not Responding

see the problem is that it just happened so suddenly! Just one day i
turn it on i try to make a movie and it crashes. The next time i use it
i cant even turn it on!

--
bluesinjid