Movie Maker Full Screen Possible

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbGll?=

Movie Maker Full Screen Possible
I'm new to Vista and new to Movie Maker. I have 3 questions.
1. When the movie is published and played, is it possible to set it up to
show
full screen instead of just a square in the middle of the screen?
2. If I want titles to be animated in, is there a way to get the title in
a certain spot
instead of in the middle of the picture?
3. How can I get the movie to play continuously instead of stopping at the
end? At
a presentation, I need it to run continuously (repeat) for about lan hour.

Your help would be appreciated. I posted these questions last night but
they
didn't appear on the board this morning. Hope this one goes through. Thanks
--
Billie
=?Utf-8?B?SmFub3NjaCBVbG1lcg==?=

RE: Movie Maker Full Screen Possible

> 1. When the movie is published and played, is it possible to set it up to
> show full screen instead of just a square in the middle of the screen?

>> afaik there is way to start Media Player fullscreen with a special command-line tag (which I do not know at this time), but why not just doubleclick the video to be shown fullscreen? If it's still a square in the middle, there went something wrong with publishing the movie, e.g. published with 4:3 aspect ratio where the monitor is widescreen or something else. WMP has a bug, where it shows the clip in the actual size and not stretch it to the size of the player-window, when the Media player is maximized. If you enable windowed-mode again, the video will stretch completely. But fullscreen(also enabled with "Alt + Enter") should work any time.

> 2. If I want titles to be animated in, is there a way to get the title in
> a certain spot
> instead of in the middle of the picture?

Afaik not directly - you can edit the text effect to be shown right hand, in
the middle or left hand for horizontal position and for vertical position you
can insert line breaks before the text (to move the text to the bottom) or
line breaks after the text (to move it to top); It's just a basic tool :-)

> 3. How can I get the movie to play continuously instead of stopping at the
> end? At
> a presentation, I need it to run continuously (repeat) for about lan hour.

You can simply enable repeat for your playlist, so the clip will repeat
infinitely. Repeat is enabled left hand from the Play button in Media Player.
Puppy Breath

Re: Movie Maker Full Screen Possible
1) There isn't an "always full screen" setting, just different dimensions.
Once the movie is playing you have to use options in the player to go to
full screen. If you use an NTSC quality, and burn to DVD, it plays
full-screen on a TV. But on a computer it will always default to showing the
program that's playing the movie.

2) No, you only get those titles. You'd have to choose an effect that puts
the titles at the bottom. You can choose an effect then change where it
displays the title.

3) Again, this isn't something you can't build into a video file. Some
program has to play the file. However, if you burn it to a DVD using DVD
Maker, you can choose to play the video in a continuous loop from the DVD.
But it's a DVD thing, not something that's built into the video file.

"Billie" <noonehere@discussions.com> wrote in message
> I'm new to Vista and new to Movie Maker. I have 3 questions.
> 1. When the movie is published and played, is it possible to set it up
> show
> full screen instead of just a square in the middle of the screen?
> 2. If I want titles to be animated in, is there a way to get the title
> in
> a certain spot
> instead of in the middle of the picture?
> 3. How can I get the movie to play continuously instead of stopping at
> the
> end? At
> a presentation, I need it to run continuously (repeat) for about lan
> hour.
>
> Your help would be appreciated. I posted these questions last night but
> they
> didn't appear on the board this morning. Hope this one goes through.
> Thanks
> --
> Billie

=?Utf-8?B?a2JlYXU=?=

RE: Movie Maker Full Screen Possible
I am no expert at the computer at all but...I have been having problems with
it burning to a dvd...anyway when u publish it and then it sends you to
windows dvd maker...at the bottom of the screen there is an option tab click
that and there it says "play as a continuous loop"...if you want to move the
title if you go to tools, then titles and credits, then font and color there
is a option that says position and it shows that you can have it centered or
right or left...but that is all I have found...I am going to work with this
for just bit longer but I will probably go to the software that I was using
before, it is reallllyy easy but
I don't know if it is setup for Vista yet..