Media Player album art (OBNOXIOUS!)

=?Utf-8?B?TGl6enlCY24=?=

Media Player album art (OBNOXIOUS!)
Hi everyone!

I have this really really annoying problem with Vista´s media player. The
lay-out is very cool with all the CD covers displayed etc etc, but every time
I pick an album for a song it automatically generates a whole lot of other
songs (by other artists) and adds it to the album (changing all the songs´
information!). It doesn´t happen to all files, so I´m sure there´s a solution
for this. Could anyone please help me out here, I´m like an organizer, and
this is driving me crazy!!!!

Example: I´m looking for Michael Jackson´s album ¨Invincible¨ for the song
¨You Rock My World¨. I find the album, select it, and then it shows all the
album´s songs (nine of which are, let´s say, Cyndi Lauper and Bruce
Springs****!)

Thank you so much!
=?Utf-8?B?amVyc3Rld2FydA==?=

RE: Media Player album art (OBNOXIOUS!)
You may need to edit the meta tags of the mp3's. If the song was from a
compelation cd like "NOW 3" or a soundtrack. Under the tag Album Artist it
may say "Various Artists" or "Soundtrack" if multiple songs have that same
tag it will put the songs together under the same album cover.

"LizzyBcn" wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I have this really really annoying problem with Vista´s media player. The
> lay-out is very cool with all the CD covers displayed etc etc, but every time
> I pick an album for a song it automatically generates a whole lot of other
> songs (by other artists) and adds it to the album (changing all the songs´
> information!). It doesn´t happen to all files, so I´m sure there´s a solution
> for this. Could anyone please help me out here, I´m like an organizer, and
> this is driving me crazy!!!!
>
> Example: I´m looking for Michael Jackson´s album ¨Invincible¨ for the song
> ¨You Rock My World¨. I find the album, select it, and then it shows all the
> album´s songs (nine of which are, let´s say, Cyndi Lauper and Bruce
> Springs****!)
>
> Thank you so much!

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Media Player album art (OBNOXIOUS!)

Also, were the songs ripped from the same physical album? Find *Album* Info
is based upon the physical CD that the track was ripped from, if one
existed.

--
Speaking for myself only.