Movie Maker on iStuff

PapaJohn

Movie Maker on iStuff
I tried Movie Maker on a new iSomething and ran into an unusual error
message...

http://www.vimeo.com/2604714

PapaJohn (MVP)

Trek

Re: Movie Maker on iStuff
You have to be from United Kingdom, aren't you?
Because I find extremely difficult to understand this kind of humor.

"PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku
>I tried Movie Maker on a new iSomething and ran into an unusual error
>message...
>
> http://www.vimeo.com/2604714
>
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn (MVP)

PapaJohn

Re: Movie Maker on iStuff
Nope.... Kalamzoo, Michigan buried under snow

Cheers!!

PapaJohn (MVP)

"Trek" <trecicek_no_spam@centrum.cz> wrote in message
> You have to be from United Kingdom, aren't you?
> Because I find extremely difficult to understand this kind of humor.
>

> "PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku
>>I tried Movie Maker on a new iSomething and ran into an unusual error
>>message...
>>
>> http://www.vimeo.com/2604714
>>
>> --
>> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>>
>> PapaJohn (MVP)

Trek

Re: Movie Maker on iStuff
But anyway it's lovely video, some relax for people for that Movie Maker is
crashing.
You are happy with that snow, this year we have Christmas on mud (Czech
Rep.)

> Nope.... Kalamzoo, Michigan buried under snow
>
> Cheers!!
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn (MVP)
>

> "Trek" <trecicek_no_spam@centrum.cz> wrote in message
>> You have to be from United Kingdom, aren't you?
>> Because I find extremely difficult to understand this kind of humor.
>>

>> "PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku
>>>I tried Movie Maker on a new iSomething and ran into an unusual error
>>>message...
>>>
>>> http://www.vimeo.com/2604714
>>>
>>> --
>>> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>>>
>>> PapaJohn (MVP)

Trek

Re: Movie Maker on iStuff
But it is also scary, because you get presents from that red fat beast. I
prefer Jesus.

"Trek" <trecicek_no_spam@centrum.cz> píše v diskusním příspěvku
> But anyway it's lovely video, some relax for people for that Movie Maker
> is crashing.
> You are happy with that snow, this year we have Christmas on mud (Czech
> Rep.)
>
> "PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku
>> Nope.... Kalamzoo, Michigan buried under snow
>>
>> Cheers!!
>> --
>> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>>
>> PapaJohn (MVP)
>>

>> "Trek" <trecicek_no_spam@centrum.cz> wrote in message
>>> You have to be from United Kingdom, aren't you?
>>> Because I find extremely difficult to understand this kind of humor.
>>>

>>> "PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku

PapaJohn

Re: Movie Maker on iStuff
Thanks. We get a white Christmas about every other year... yes, it's better
than the wet, muddy ones.

OOPS, I spelled Kalamazoo wrong...

Have a wonderful holiday season, however you celebrate it. Religous or
commercial, family and friends are still the same.