DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced

Itchy Fingers

DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced
I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the video
DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no
sound.

As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the
hard drive.

I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.

I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

sandra.reeves716@gmail.com

Re: DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced
On Dec 18, 3:06*pm, Itchy Fingers <peterj...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
> resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
> harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the video
> DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no
> sound.
>
> As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the
> hard drive.
>
> I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
> DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.
>
> I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

....and if you're looking for completely FREE CD/DVD & Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
burning application you're welcomed to give a try to StarBurn from Rocket Division Software. Just in case here's
an URL: http://www.rocketdivision.com/starburn.html

Thanks!

Sandra Reeves
Ondrej Psencik

Re: DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced
Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker are extremely lame applications.
It is not possible to set there the bitrate you need, and profiles that are
there are ridiculous.

Yesterday I tried to encode something and the result was terrible, it just
destroy your videos.
What I find extremely gigalame that DVD Maker is reencoding mpeg2.

It is a pitty because menus that are produced by DVD maker are very nice.