YouTube

PapaJohn

YouTube
With YouTube's bigger, better player and quality levels, I made new profiles
for standard 4:3 and widescreen 16:9 Photo Story 3.

Here are links to sample stories made with the new profiles. Choose the
'watch in high quality' option just below the player windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRLdc-vSj_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Jmj4l_RL0

Links to download the profiles are on the Distribute Movies > YouTube page.

With these profiles, and the new YouTube plug-in for Windows Live Movie
Maker, I'm updating the website pages about YouTube and other free online
hosts.

I've had problems for a while with YouTube successfully converting
stories.... those issues seem to have been resolved with the changes. I had
not problems uploading or converting these two samples.

PapaJohn (MVP)

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

Re: YouTube
I should have mentioned that I also made two new custom profiles for users
of Movie Maker 6. They're available from the same page.

PapaJohn

"PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> With YouTube's bigger, better player and quality levels, I made new
> profiles for standard 4:3 and widescreen 16:9 Photo Story 3.
>
> Here are links to sample stories made with the new profiles. Choose the
> 'watch in high quality' option just below the player windows.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRLdc-vSj_A
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Jmj4l_RL0
>
> Links to download the profiles are on the Distribute Movies > YouTube
> page.
>
> With these profiles, and the new YouTube plug-in for Windows Live Movie
> Maker, I'm updating the website pages about YouTube and other free online
> hosts.
>
> I've had problems for a while with YouTube successfully converting
> stories.... those issues seem to have been resolved with the changes. I
> had not problems uploading or converting these two samples.
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn (MVP)

DBL. DOSE

RE: YouTube
I'm still getting an error has occured try again later. I was able to play
youtube videos up till a few day's ago, but now I'm not able to play
anything. I'll keep checking the settings. I must have changed something
cause they didn't.