Blackberry to Vista

MSPRISSYSMOM

Blackberry to Vista

How do I take pictures that where taken from my Blackberry and put on my
Vista? Can I bluetooth like at Walmart? And will they stay there so I
can have them developed for later use?

--
MSPRISSYSMOM
John Inzer

Re: Blackberry to Vista
MSPRISSYSMOM wrote:
> How do I take pictures that where taken from my Blackberry and put on
> my Vista? Can I bluetooth like at Walmart? And will they stay there
> so I can have them developed for later use?

===================================
Doesn't the BlackBerry use a microSD card?
If you have a card reader and an adapter you
should be able to download the files the same
as you would from any other memory card.

Maybe the following links will get you started:

BlackBerry FAQ
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/BlackBerry_FAQ

Transfer files / media via Bluetooth
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.p..._via_Bluetooth

How do I add media files to my microSD card?
http://tinyurl.com/6kvzcu
or...
http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.p...icroSD_card%3F

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

MSPRISSYSMOM

Re: Blackberry to Vista

John Inzer;863509 Wrote:
> MSPRISSYSMOM wrote:> > >
> > > How do I take pictures that where taken from my Blackberry and put on
> > > my Vista? Can I bluetooth like at Walmart? And will they stay there
> > > so I can have them developed for later use? > >

> ===================================
> Doesn't the BlackBerry use a microSD card?
> If you have a card reader and an adapter you
> should be able to download the files the same
> as you would from any other memory card.
>
> Maybe the following links will get you started:
>
> BlackBerry FAQ
> 'BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ'
> (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/BlackBerry_FAQ)
>
> Transfer files / media via Bluetooth
> 'Transfer files / media via Bluetooth - BlackBerryFAQ'
> (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.p..._via_Bluetooth)
>
> How do I add media files to my microSD card?
> 'How do I add media files to my microSD card? - BlackBerryFAQ'
> (http://tinyurl.com/6kvzcu)
> or...
> 'How do I add media files to my microSD card? - BlackBerryFAQ'
> (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.p...icroSD_card%3F)
>
> --
>
> John Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

No it does not, only a SIM card. And if I had one where would I put it
in the Vista?

--
MSPRISSYSMOM

The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured, on how they
regard cat's!
John Inzer

Re: Blackberry to Vista
MSPRISSYSMOM wrote:
> No it does not, only a SIM card. And if I
> had one where would I put it in the Vista?

================================
Don't know what to tell you...every thing I've
read about the BlackBerry states that it uses
a microSD card. Maybe you have the slot for
the card but are not using it? Have you read
the BlackBerry manual?

Look at this article:
BlackBerry® Memory/Storage
http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor...ategory_id=117

And...if you had one...you would need an
adapter and a card reader or you would have
to connect via USB from the BlackBerry to
the computer..

Did you read the articles I posted for you?

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Stan

Re: Blackberry to Vista
What you need to do is go into your Cell phone provider ie My.T-Moble.com or
whoever you have then look for system update, click that and you will see
Desktop Manager,thats what you need inorder to upload pics from your phone.
and charge your phone on the computer also if you have the USB connector for
your phone. You will need that to upload your pics also