windows media player visualisations

kizzysmum

windows media player visualisations

..or lack of :huh:

My old pc running windows XP media player had sooo many to choose from
..is there any "visualisations packages" for want of a better title .
. that are available to add to the very dissappointing selection on
vista please ..
Linda

--
kizzysmum
CodyG [Windows Team]

Re: windows media player visualisations

Kizzysmum-
Hi, my name is Cody, and I’m working with the Windows Media Outreach
Team to help answer questions that users might have about their Windows
Media Player.
I saw you posted this question on another site, and I answered it there
too, but I figured I’d make sure and cover all my bases!
Anyway, here’s a great resource that’ll give you a few more options for
visualizations on your copy of Windows Media Player: 'Visualizations for
Windows Media Player'
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...lizations.aspx)
Aside from those, there are tons of user-created ones you can find all
over the internet, so maybe doing a quick search would give you even
more results. Always make sure you download from places you can trust,
though.
I hope the link was helpful!
Thanks,
Cody
Windows Media Outreach Team

--
CodyG [Windows Team]

kizzysmum

Re: windows media player visualisations

Hello Cody
Thank you for your reply or should i say replies . Alas i cant remember
where I posted the other query
It was extremely helpfull and i would love to be able to create my own
er em one day prehaps eh :huh:
Linda

--
kizzysmum