Problem with windows media player 11

mfbarr08

Problem with windows media player 11

I have windows media player 11 and my video settings can not change. It
stays in the middle and every time I play a video the picture is green.
Please help

--
mfbarr08
mfbarr08

Re: Problem with windows media player 11

can someone please help me

--
mfbarr08
CodyG [WINDOWS-TEAM]

Re: Problem with windows media player 11
Mfbarr08-

Hi, my name’s Cody, and I’m working with the Windows Media Outreach Team to
help answer questions people might have about their copy of Windows Media
Player.

So, when you say that your picture is “green,” do you mean that it has a
greenish tint to it? Or does the entire screen just go green? If the whole
screen goes green, and you are using Windows Media Player 10, Microsoft has
issued a solution page that might be handy:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q898549 If this
doesn’t help, definitely check and make sure that all of the video drivers
for your computer’s graphics card are up-to-date.

I know these are pretty general recommendations, but they are good places
for us to get started. Please let me know if either of these solutions are
helpful. If you’re still having problems, I’ll do a bit more research to see
if I can help in any other way.

Thanks,

Cody

"mfbarr08" wrote:

> can someone please help me
>

> --
> mfbarr08

mfbarr08

Re: Problem with windows media player 11

Thank you Cody for your reply. I am running Windows Media 11. And my
videos has a greenish tint to it. And when i try to adjust it with the
video settings, the arrow goes back to the middle.

--
mfbarr08
CodyG [WINDOWS-TEAM]

Re: Problem with windows media player 11
mfbarr08-

If there’s just a green tint to your videos, we’ve got several options that
might work to get things fixed for you. First things first, are all your
codecs and drivers up to date?

Also, I did find this thread, where someone was having a similar problem to
yours:
http://www.realgeek.com/forums/how-d...nt-243237.html
That might be a helpful thread for you to look through.

Something else to try, if you are running XP, is this program:
You could have a problem with codecs disagreeing with one another, and this
program, Microsoft’s Video Decoder Checkup Utility, might show you what on
your system is conflicting and causing the problem.

Let me know how things work!

Thanks,

Cody