Window Photo Gallery Options

Rogier

Window Photo Gallery Options
I am running Windows Vista Home Premium and have a problem with Photo
Gallery. I can no longer change the import options. File -> Options ->
Import, is showing a blank screen. This is only happening at one of my user
accounts, the other one works fine! I guess this is a result of recent
registry cleaning by PCTools Desktop Maestro. Does anybody know how to solve
this.

oscar

RE: Window Photo Gallery Options
If you used a registry cleaner and you now have problems with some OS files
then the quickest solution in this problem would be to open up a new standard
user account, transfer your personnel data folders and files to that new
account, and then close the standard user account which has the corrupt OS
files.
--
oscar

....Right click is your very good friend...

"Rogier" wrote:

> I am running Windows Vista Home Premium and have a problem with Photo
> Gallery. I can no longer change the import options. File -> Options ->
> Import, is showing a blank screen. This is only happening at one of my user
> accounts, the other one works fine! I guess this is a result of recent
> registry cleaning by PCTools Desktop Maestro. Does anybody know how to solve
> this.

Rogier

RE: Window Photo Gallery Options
Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the creative suggestion....will consider it if I don't get any
other solution.
I am left-handed...