viewing divx-amc files

marty

viewing divx-amc files
hi can anyone please tell me how to open a divx-amc video i have divx player
installed also nero, wmpclassic also i have downloaded ace mega codecs but
still cant find anything to open them any help appreciated
--
martyb
locoeng

Re: viewing divx-amc files

Did you mean divx-*ACM*?

'divx-acm codec - Google Search'
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+codec&spell=1)

--
locoeng

vista ultimate 32/64 bit dual boot
gigabyte ep35 ds3r/xfx geforce 8600gt/corsair 520hx
g.skill ddr ii 800 x2 gigs
seagate 120gb (ide) x2/wd 750 (sata)
samsung sh203b sbo3 patched codeking
pioneer 215l patched mcse
nec/optiarc 7200s 1.06bt liggy&dee
lite-on 20a1l bl06 -fb fbl eos eoht 6-
marty

Re: viewing divx-amc files
thanks for replying but no its definately divx-amc
--
martyb

"locoeng" wrote:

> Did you mean divx-*ACM*?
>
> 'divx-acm codec - Google Search'
> (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+codec&spell=1)
>

> --
> locoeng
>
> vista ultimate 32/64 bit dual boot
> gigabyte ep35 ds3r/xfx geforce 8600gt/corsair 520hx
> g.skill ddr ii 800 x2 gigs
> seagate 120gb (ide) x2/wd 750 (sata)
> samsung sh203b sbo3 patched codeking
> pioneer 215l patched mcse
> nec/optiarc 7200s 1.06bt liggy&dee
> lite-on 20a1l bl06 -fb fbl eos eoht 6-

zachd [MSFT]

Re: viewing divx-amc files

ACE Mega Codecs is still around? That's a hideously buggy codec pack that
will introduce all sorts of failures to the system. You probably want to
uninstall that with prejudice regardless of all else. Anybody still
recommending you use that is really really confused.

You should ask the content provider how you can play this.

--
Speaking for myself only.
"marty" <marty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi can anyone please tell me how to open a divx-amc video i have divx
> player
> installed also nero, wmpclassic also i have downloaded ace mega codecs but
> still cant find anything to open them any help appreciated
> --
> martyb

marty

Re: viewing divx-amc files
hi thanks for advice problem is sorted now though it turned out that ace mega
codecs was part or the problem also the original file was in zip form and i
downloaded after it had been unzipped by the uploader i requested the
original file in zip unzipped myself and know works fine got rid of ace
codecs as i think (as you suggested) a lot of problems were caused by that i
have installed divx codec and can know play any file on wmp no probs once
again thanks for the advice most helpfull
--
martyb