MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS

meshew

MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS
I have put all my albums into media center when i try to down load them to
movie maker to go with a slide show i am making it tells me it drm protected
and will not let me import any music at all how do i fix this
my vacation needs music
this is my first atemp to use movie maker
thanhs
it will not import direct from disc also
John Inzer

Re: MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS
meshew wrote:
> I have put all my albums into media center when i try to down load
> them to movie maker to go with a slide show i am making it tells me
> it drm protected and will not let me import any music at all how do i
> fix this
> my vacation needs music
> this is my first atemp to use movie maker
> thanhs
> it will not import direct from disc also

===================================
Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:

Movie Maker 2 - Importing Audio
http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Audio.html
(look at the right column under PapaJohn Comments)

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

meshew

Re: MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS
john I looked there papa john said
""And you can use WMP or other players to rip the music from the CD to your
hard drive and use it in Movie Maker"".
I have ripped all my music to wmp and this is where i am trying to import to
wmm but all i get is drm protected, ever album in my wmp, nothing will import
except pink flyod dark side for some reason this one will

"John Inzer" wrote:

> meshew wrote:
> > I have put all my albums into media center when i try to down load
> > them to movie maker to go with a slide show i am making it tells me
> > it drm protected and will not let me import any music at all how do i
> > fix this
> > my vacation needs music
> > this is my first atemp to use movie maker
> > thanhs
> > it will not import direct from disc also

> ===================================
> Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:
>
> Movie Maker 2 - Importing Audio
> http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Importing-Audio.html
> (look at the right column under PapaJohn Comments)
>

> --
>
> John Inzer
> MS Digital Media MVP
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

meshew

Re: MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS
thank you john I fixed the problem in my wmp file i found out i had the copy
protect box checked i unchecked it burned a album to it and it imported just
fine again thanks bad news is now i have to burn my colection all over again

meshew wrote:
> thank you john I fixed the problem in my wmp file i found out i had
> the copy protect box checked i unchecked it burned a album to it and
> it imported just fine again thanks bad news is now i have to burn my
> colection all over again

====================
Thanks for the update.

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

meshew

Re: MOVIE MAKER CPOYRIGHT PROBLEMS
again thank you you pointing me to papa john newsletter got me to think of
my source wmp as the cauce of the problem as everyone else used it and it
worhed for them