Realtek HD Audio Manager

Marynonimous

Realtek HD Audio Manager
Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and
the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.

I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected
Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu
Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I
clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek
HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it
did not show up.

Please, help.

God bless you.

~Mary
oscar

RE: Realtek HD Audio Manager
When you were in the Notification Area did you check the Volume icon in
System Icons?
--
oscar

....Right click is your very good friend...

"Marynonimous" wrote:

> Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and
> the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.
>
> I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected
> Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu
> Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I
> clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek
> HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
> button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it
> did not show up.
>
> Please, help.
>
> God bless you.
>
> ~Mary

Marynonimous

RE: Realtek HD Audio Manager
Okay, I was able to pray to the LORD GOD JESUS and restart my computer and it
(the Realtek HD Audio Manager speaker icon) did appear back on the Taskbar.
PRAISE GOD! Thank you for yur responce, Oscar. =o)

God bless you.
~Mary

"oscar" wrote:

> When you were in the Notification Area did you check the Volume icon in
> System Icons?
> --
> oscar
>
> ...Right click is your very good friend...
>

> "Marynonimous" wrote:
>
> > Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and
> > the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.
> >
> > I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected
> > Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu
> > Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I
> > clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek
> > HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
> > button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it
> > did not show up.
> >
> > Please, help.
> >
> > God bless you.
> >
> > ~Mary