Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

MSWMM to avi

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2008
cecilia
 

Posts: n/a
MSWMM to avi
If i have the windows vista home basic, can i convert a movie maker project
into a movie?

thanks
cecilia
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2008
John Inzer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSWMM to avi
cecilia wrote:
> If i have the windows vista home basic, can i convert a movie maker
> project into a movie?
>
> thanks
> cecilia

============================
With your project open in Movie Maker...
the next step is to Publish the video...
have a look at the following article::

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...8cdf21033.mspx

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2008
cecilia
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSWMM to avi
John, while looking for the answer of my question is that i came across that
same article (the first one you suggested) and there is where it says that
the vista has to be premium or ultimate, and therefoe i came up with my
question.
because when i click publish the video, i do not have an opcion of "DVD".
(only CD, email, etc)

do you know if i can make my proyect a movie on the vista home basic?
or do you know a program which can convert the extention of the MSWMM to avi
or similar?

thanks
cecilia

"John Inzer" wrote:

> cecilia wrote:
> > If i have the windows vista home basic, can i convert a movie maker
> > project into a movie?
> >
> > thanks
> > cecilia

> ============================
> With your project open in Movie Maker...
> the next step is to Publish the video...
> have a look at the following article::
>
> Windows Vista -
> Publish a movie in
> Windows Movie Maker
> http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp
> or...
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...8cdf21033.mspx
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> MS Digital Media MVP
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-18-2008
John Inzer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: MSWMM to avi
cecilia wrote:
> John, while looking for the answer of my question is that i came
> across that same article (the first one you suggested) and there is
> where it says that the vista has to be premium or ultimate, and
> therefoe i came up with my question.
> because when i click publish the video, i do not have an opcion of
> "DVD". (only CD, email, etc)
>
> do you know if i can make my proyect a movie on the vista home basic?
> or do you know a program which can convert the extention of the MSWMM
> to avi or similar?
>
> thanks
> cecilia

=================================
First...you *Publish* the project...this creates
your .wmv or .avi Movie file and allows you
to save it on your hard drive.

Following the instructions I posted about
Publishing will help you create a .wmv Movie
file.

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...8cdf21033.mspx


The following link explains about .avi files:

Movie Maker in Vista -
Publishing / Quality Profiles
http://www.papajohn.org/Vista-Publishing.html

Once you have the completed .wmv or .avi file
saved on your hard drive....you;;have to obtain
DVD Authoring software to create your DVD.

The following free software may be worth a try
for creating your DVD:

DVD Flick
http://www.dvdflick.net/

Be sure to read the Guide:
http://www.dvdflick.net/guide.php

If you have problems downloading DVD Flick...
try the following direct link:

http://tinyurl.com/dvdflick
or...
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sour...up_1.2.2.1.exe

Save the file to a folder on your hard drive and
install from there.

Tutorials:

DVD Flick Tutorial
http://beginwithsoftware.com/videogu...ick-guide.html

Burn Any PC Video Format into DVD
http://www.freevideoworkshop.com/dvdflicktutorial.htm

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mswmm files more help please Allen Hull microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 11 06-06-2008 14:18
mswmm files victor r microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 05-07-2008 05:12
MSWMM FILES victor r microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 05-07-2008 02:59
MSWMM victor r microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 05-07-2008 02:52
MSWMM Problem herndonart microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 12-30-2007 15:39




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:45.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120