Photo Gallery Import Options

diver03

Photo Gallery Import Options
Hello,

I´m working with Vista Home Premium and I have two user with adim rights
installed on my PC.
One of these users has no access to the options for the picture import of
the photo gallery
the other still has the access.
When I insert a SD card, than chose import and than options nothinng happens.
When I do the same with the scond user, I get access to the options and can
change them.

I think I´ve lost a registry entry. How do I find out, wich it is?

I´m from Germany and I hope everything is understandble.

Regards
Jens
Also when I try to open the option for the Photo Gallery <file> <option>
<import>
I get a blank register card for the import options.
How can I get back the access to the option window?

Bob at Ventnor

RE: Photo Gallery Import Options
I have similar problems. I altered the location of the destination directory
which was last used by the Autorun Import Pictures feature. Now, when I try
to import more pictures (from an XD card in my case) the Options feature in
the Import window won't respond. I have tried to use the File Options Import
sequence under Photo Gallery, but the Import tab comes up blank, so I can't
do anything there either. I am running as an administrator under Windows Home
Premium.
"diver03" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I´m working with Vista Home Premium and I have two user with adim rights
> installed on my PC.
> One of these users has no access to the options for the picture import of
> the photo gallery
> the other still has the access.
> When I insert a SD card, than chose import and than options nothinng happens.
> When I do the same with the scond user, I get access to the options and can
> change them.
>
> I think I´ve lost a registry entry. How do I find out, wich it is?
>
> I´m from Germany and I hope everything is understandble.
>
> Regards
> Jens
> Also when I try to open the option for the Photo Gallery <file> <option>
> <import>
> I get a blank register card for the import options.
> How can I get back the access to the option window?

Rogier

RE: Photo Gallery Import Options
Hi,

Did you ever get a solution for this problem? I am having the same after
cleaning my registry with Desktop Maestro from PC Tools.
Hope you can help.

Thx,

Rogier

"diver03" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I´m working with Vista Home Premium and I have two user with adim rights
> installed on my PC.
> One of these users has no access to the options for the picture import of
> the photo gallery
> the other still has the access.
> When I insert a SD card, than chose import and than options nothinng happens.
> When I do the same with the scond user, I get access to the options and can
> change them.
>
> I think I´ve lost a registry entry. How do I find out, wich it is?
>
> I´m from Germany and I hope everything is understandble.
>
> Regards
> Jens
> Also when I try to open the option for the Photo Gallery <file> <option>
> <import>
> I get a blank register card for the import options.
> How can I get back the access to the option window?

diver03

RE: Photo Gallery Import Options
Hi,

no, i haven't got a solution until now.
I also cleaned the registry, not Maestro, but with ba similar software,
can't remember which one, because I deleted it after wards.
Now I'm using Microsoft Windows Live Photo Gallery which works well
and has trhe same funcionality.

Regards
Jens

"Rogier" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you ever get a solution for this problem? I am having the same after
> cleaning my registry with Desktop Maestro from PC Tools.
> Hope you can help.
>
> Thx,
>
> Rogier
>
> "diver03" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I´m working with Vista Home Premium and I have two user with adim rights
> > installed on my PC.
> > One of these users has no access to the options for the picture import of
> > the photo gallery
> > the other still has the access.
> > When I insert a SD card, than chose import and than options nothinng happens.
> > When I do the same with the scond user, I get access to the options and can
> > change them.
> >
> > I think I´ve lost a registry entry. How do I find out, wich it is?
> >
> > I´m from Germany and I hope everything is understandble.
> >
> > Regards
> > Jens
> > Also when I try to open the option for the Photo Gallery <file> <option>
> > <import>
> > I get a blank register card for the import options.
> > How can I get back the access to the option window?

Rogier

RE: Photo Gallery Import Options
Thanks. Indeed Live Photo Gallery works! Will check with PCTools and let you
know when I got a solutions.
Rgds,
Rogier