Picture Images

Nino Cartagena

Picture Images
I am curious to know if anyone can tell me if it is a possible shortcut of
changing the image of a picture? For instance, I have a picture that is saved
in documents as "Bitmap Image." I can't load it to my myspace pictures
because myspace only accepts "JPEG Images." So, my question is, is there a
shortcut to changing the image to a JPEG image without editing the quality of
the picture??
Nonny

Re: Picture Images
Nino Cartagena <NinoCartagena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am curious to know if anyone can tell me if it is a possible shortcut of
>changing the image of a picture? For instance, I have a picture that is saved
>in documents as "Bitmap Image." I can't load it to my myspace pictures
>because myspace only accepts "JPEG Images." So, my question is, is there a
>shortcut to changing the image to a JPEG image without editing the quality of
>the picture??

Google "Irfanview"

Download it. Install it.
Chuck

Re: Picture Images
You can try IRFAN Viewer.

However, the Jpeg format has compression, thus there are losses.
Tif format is usually used when no loss is desired.
That said, if the image is in BMP format, it's likely to have already
suffered some sort of loss, perhaps in the number of colors used.

"Nino Cartagena" <NinoCartagena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am curious to know if anyone can tell me if it is a possible shortcut of
> changing the image of a picture? For instance, I have a picture that is
> saved
> in documents as "Bitmap Image." I can't load it to my myspace pictures
> because myspace only accepts "JPEG Images." So, my question is, is there a
> shortcut to changing the image to a JPEG image without editing the quality
> of
> the picture??

Bestlife

Re: Picture Images
Going to Help on Vista I got some information I will share 1. click to open
windows photo gallery,2.click picture you want to change,3.on tool bar,
click open, and then click paint. Paint then opens with your picture
displayed,4. click file menu in paint, and then click Save As,5.Click the
Save as type list, and then click the file type you want to use to convert
your picture.6. click save
Hope these helps.