Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

nenu

Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

Hi,
I cannot open the stream from the windows media player 11, i mean the
live video from the internet like CNN Video, wwe,com videos. France 24
english version, and so on,
Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? I need your help !

Thanks

--
nenu
Dhaval

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

nenu;758630 Wrote:
> Hi,
> I cannot open the stream from the windows media player 11, i mean the
> live video from the internet like CNN Video, wwe,com videos. France 24
> english version, and so on,
> Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? I need your help !
>
> Thanks

ya i have the same problem,
but i just open up windows media player and enter the url of video from
embed code..

If someone has solution,
please post :P
Thanks

--
Dhaval
nenu

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

Hi Dhaval

what is the procedure , i wanna try also !

--
nenu
nenu

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

How to process ?

--
nenu
oscar

RE: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32
First, make sure that WMP is your default player.
Control Panel > Default Programs > Set Your Defaulty Programs

also

Control Panel > Default Programs > Set Program Access and Computer defaults.

Be sure to choose WMP and IE as your default player and browser respectively.

good luck...

"nenu" wrote:

> Hi,
> I cannot open the stream from the windows media player 11, i mean the
> live video from the internet like CNN Video, wwe,com videos. France 24
> english version, and so on,
> Does anyone know how to fix this issue ? I need your help !
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> nenu

nenu

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

I am still having problems running video streams on certain sites. When
I go to You
Tube, I have no problem playing video. When I attempt to replay a race
video
at racing site, it opens media, connects to media, then says ready and
nothing plays on the screen. I have tried everything I can think of.
Anyone
have any suggestions? I am trying with this link :

'TV5.org - infos' (http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/info/jt_tv5.php)

'WWE: Homepage' (http://www.wwe.com/)

'CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video
News' (http://www.cnn.com)

and so on ...

Anyone
have any suggestions?

Nenu

--
nenu
oscar

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vist
If you can video stream from certain sites but not others then chances are
that the problem is not IE. Contact the websites whose video streams you
can't receive.

"nenu" wrote:

> I am still having problems running video streams on certain sites. When
> I go to You
> Tube, I have no problem playing video. When I attempt to replay a race
> video
> at racing site, it opens media, connects to media, then says ready and
> nothing plays on the screen. I have tried everything I can think of.
> Anyone
> have any suggestions? I am trying with this link :
>
> 'TV5.org - infos' (http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/info/jt_tv5.php)
>
> 'WWE: Homepage' (http://www.wwe.com/)
>
> 'CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video
> News' (http://www.cnn.com)
>
> and so on ...
>
> Anyone
> have any suggestions?
>
> Nenu
>

> --
> nenu

nenu

Re: Unable to open the stream from Windows Media player 11 in Vista 32 bit

Hi Oscar, thanks for your reply. You are right ! But i wanted to modify
my sentence, it is not " certain web sites " but it's " all video
streams for internet" i can not play it. When I attempt to replay a race
video at racing site it opens media, connects to media, then says ready
and nothing plays on the screen.
If you have an idea , please tell me !

Again thanks

--