missing letters in my published movie maker movie

tom

missing letters in my published movie maker movie
hope someone knows the answer to this

when i was making a video recently with titles. the last letter of the title
were missing on the published video even though they were visible on screen
when i was making it.

i have tried it on 2 different computers now and i still end up with the sam
e problem

any help on this wil be gratefully received
PapaJohn

Re: missing letters in my published movie maker movie
the on screen viewing is a rought draft mode, so the final can differ....
notch the font size by one setting and it should be OK

PapaJohn (MVP)

"tom" <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hope someone knows the answer to this
>
> when i was making a video recently with titles. the last letter of the
> title
> were missing on the published video even though they were visible on
> screen
> when i was making it.
>
> i have tried it on 2 different computers now and i still end up with the
> sam
> e problem
>
> any help on this wil be gratefully received

PapaJohn

Re: missing letters in my published movie maker movie
that was 'notch it smaller by a tad'

PapaJohn (MVP)

"PapaJohn" <papajohn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> the on screen viewing is a rought draft mode, so the final can differ....
> notch the font size by one setting and it should be OK
>
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn (MVP)
>

> "tom" <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hope someone knows the answer to this
>>
>> when i was making a video recently with titles. the last letter of the
>> title
>> were missing on the published video even though they were visible on
>> screen
>> when i was making it.
>>
>> i have tried it on 2 different computers now and i still end up with the
>> sam
>> e problem
>>
>> any help on this wil be gratefully received

Almk

Re: missing letters in my published movie maker movie
I tried making the titles which were being cut off smaller, and some of them
were still cut off. I also tried the trick of adding an extra character at
the end of titles that were being cut off, and sometimes they display the
full intended title, and sometimes they also display my extra character. It
also seems that if I do two exports in a row of the identical project,
sometimes a title will be cut off, and sometimes it won't. I can't think of
any logical reason why this would happen, so if anyone has any other
suggestions, I would appreciate them.