Sequence Play

Heimo44

Sequence Play
I have videos that come in as many as 27 seperate video parts that tell a
continuing story but my WMP on my Windows Vista doesn't play them in order
(top to bottom). It will play the first one on top and then skip to the ninth
from top then go maybe to fourth from top even though I do the right things
to avoid it. E.G.,I make sure skip and shuffle are not checked then I click
sort then I click "By Title" or "By File Name", then I click "Save Playlist".
I asked for help with this same problem several months ago under Edblueyes
and didn't receive a single response. Is there no one out there smart or
knowledgable enough to give me the right advise so I can play my videos in
sequence and not have this frustrating and annoying problem?
Desperately yours, Heimo44
--
Live long and prosper!
Clevo

Re: Sequence Play

I have AN answer for you... you can edit them into the sequence you want
then expport it as a single file.

This way the ALWAYS play in the right order.

This is called "editing" and Vista comes with an editor called Windows
Movie Maker

Do I get a cookie?

--
Clevo

___________________________
Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1
ASUS P5K MB
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
4GB RAM (DDR2)
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Realtek HD onboard sound

Helpful links:
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...91033.mspx#EEE
Heimo44

Re: Sequence Play
Thanks Clevo, I guess your the lone sole out there who has the knowledge
and/or
smarts to solve my problem of playing my vileos with WMP in sequence. I
already knew of Movie Maker but never looked into it because I thought it
only involved making movies with a video cam and I had no interest in that.
However it has opened up a new avenue to me. Now I can edit, trim and split
my videos, to name just a few things to do. It's really cool, the only thing
I don't like is it takes too long to publish the multi part videos. E.G., It
took an hour to publish a 16 part video story line. In the mean time you
can't use the Movie Maker site while it is in process.
Anyway, thanks again. P.S. My cookies may screw up your computer.
--
Live long and prosper!