Burnt CDs

Vectray

Burnt CDs
Vista 32 bit home - wmp 11
i cannot play cds in any other cd player
i have burnt two different cds at different download speeds without success
dbknox

Re: Burnt CDs

Vectray;732901 Wrote:
> Vista 32 bit home - wmp 11
> i cannot play cds in any other cd player
> i have burnt two different cds at different download speeds without
> success

Hi *Vectray* could use a little more information here. What are you
burning the CD,s as? Ie: what format are you using to burn the music
CD's? Most cd players need to hasve the music burned as "cda" to play on
the standard CD player. A lot of CD players as well as most DVD players
will play MP3 and there are some that play the wmp but not all.

--
dbknox
Vectray

Re: Burnt CDs
Thank you for your response
The cds have been burnt in mp3 & wmp format at different speeds,also cda.
DVDs burnt as well,will not play in Home Theatre System

"dbknox" wrote:

> Vectray;732901 Wrote:
> > Vista 32 bit home - wmp 11
> > i cannot play cds in any other cd player
> > i have burnt two different cds at different download speeds without
> > success

> Hi *Vectray* could use a little more information here. What are you
> burning the CD,s as? Ie: what format are you using to burn the music
> CD's? Most cd players need to hasve the music burned as "cda" to play on
> the standard CD player. A lot of CD players as well as most DVD players
> will play MP3 and there are some that play the wmp but not all.
>

> --
> dbknox

dbknox

Re: Burnt CDs

> Thank you for your response
> The cds have been burnt in mp3 & wmp format at different speeds,also
> cda.
> DVDs burnt as well,will not play in Home Theatre System

Hi again *Vectray*: Do these CDs run on your computer? Can you make
Data CDs? If so try a little test burning your MP3s try burning them as
*data* and see is you have any luck they should play in almost any DVD
player and a lot of CD players with MP3 capability. This may help us
figure out your problem. The fact that your DVDs don't play either,
sounds like you need to flash your drive with new firmware. With some
burners this is quite simple, but others can be disasterous. If your
computer is new, maybe you can get some assistance from the computer
manufacturer or the store were you purchased you computer. Let us know
how you make out.

--
dbknox