transfering specific pictures from camera using vista

sugarbowl

transfering specific pictures from camera using vista
Hi I am trying to transfer specific pictures from my camera using vista, but
it doesnt ask me which ones I want and wants to transfer the entire card.
How can I choose a couple of pictures to transfer,
thanks
sugarbowl
dbknox

Re: transfering specific pictures from camera using vista

sugarbowl;722978 Wrote:
> Hi I am trying to transfer specific pictures from my camera using vista,
> but
> it doesnt ask me which ones I want and wants to transfer the entire
> card.
> How can I choose a couple of pictures to transfer,
> thanks
> sugarbowl

You could open the camera drive like a ordinary disk drive ( ie: in
mycomputer) and open the appropiate folder, then select the pictures you
want and copy and paste them to a folder. Let me know if you need
further help.

--
dbknox
Rich

"sugarbowl" <someone@example.ca> wrote in message
> Hi I am trying to transfer specific pictures from my camera using vista,
> but
> it doesnt ask me which ones I want and wants to transfer the entire card.
> How can I choose a couple of pictures to transfer,
> thanks
> sugarbowl

Download and install the Windows Live Photo Gallery at:
http://get.live.com/
It includes a new application for downloading pictures from your camera that
will let you select what pictures you want to download, put them in
specified folders and give them the name of your choice.

PatriciaMae

RE: transfering specific pictures from camera using vista
No answer but similar question. I recently installed 7.0 version of Kodak
EasyShare on my computer using Vista. The last version worked perfectly.
Now, the camera hooks up fine, shows up on "my computer" screen, but it will
not transfer in pics. They automatically go to Windows Photo Gallery. I have
talked to Kodak until I am blue in the face. Any suggestions? Thanks