Photo Gallery doesn't show single picture, only Gallery view

John

Photo Gallery doesn't show single picture, only Gallery view
When I click on a .jpg photo sitting on my desktop, I want to see ONLY that
picture in Photo Gallery -- NOT the hundreds of thumbnail photos in my pic
folders.

I used to be able to do this, but now all I see are the thumbnails.

Need help!
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Photo Gallery doesn't show single picture, only Gallery view
Double clicking an image opens Windows Photo Gallery without Previewing the image - The Winhelponline Blog:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/do...ing-the-image/

--
Regards,

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Double clicking an image opens Windows Photo Gallery without Previewing the image - The Winhelponline Blog:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/do...ing-the-image/
>
> --
> Regards,

> The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
> Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com
>
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86E9C44A-9DF5-4717-AA3B-25BC457BC0AC@microsoft.com...
> When I click on a .jpg photo sitting on my desktop, I want to see ONLY that
> picture in Photo Gallery -- NOT the hundreds of thumbnail photos in my pic
> folders.
>
> I used to be able to do this, but now all I see are the thumbnails.
>
> Need help!

Thanks so much! The second method described on your website fixed the
problem. Thanks thanks thanks!!
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Photo Gallery doesn't show single picture, only Gallery view
You're welcome John.

--
Regards,

"John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:611D5969-767E-4C25-A83B-67D24FBF2AFF@microsoft.com...

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Double clicking an image opens Windows Photo Gallery without Previewing the image - The Winhelponline Blog:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/do...ing-the-image/
>
> --
> Regards,

> The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
> Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Thanks so much! The second method described on your website fixed the
problem. Thanks thanks thanks!!
John Inzer

Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
> You're welcome John.
>

>> Double clicking an image opens Windows Photo Gallery without
>> Previewing the image - The Winhelponline Blog:
>> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/do...ing-the-image/
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User]
>> The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
>> Windows Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com
>>

> Thanks so much! The second method described on your website fixed the
> problem. Thanks thanks thanks!!

=====================================
Excellent Ramesh...

I've noticed several Vista users
reporting this same issue. Now
there's a fix...

Thanks...

--

John Inzer
Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Photo Gallery doesn't show single picture, only Gallery view
Thanks, John

--
Regards,