Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Windows movie maker

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2008
Felicia
 

Posts: n/a
Windows movie maker
okay so i used it once and now that i try getting back into the movie maker a
box pops up saying "general access denied error" what can i do to get back in
it?! thank you for help!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2008
John Inzer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows movie maker
Felicia wrote:
> okay so i used it once and now that i try getting back into the movie
> maker a box pops up saying "general access denied error" what can i
> do to get back in it?! thank you for help!

=====================================
Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:

(923122) Error message when you try to start
Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista:
"Movie Maker has stopped working"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923122/en-us

--

John Inzer
Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2008
Felicia
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows movie maker
i tried it but it is still denying me access! is there anything else i can do?!

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Felicia wrote:
> > okay so i used it once and now that i try getting back into the movie
> > maker a box pops up saying "general access denied error" what can i
> > do to get back in it?! thank you for help!

> =====================================
> Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:
>
> (923122) Error message when you try to start
> Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista:
> "Movie Maker has stopped working"
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923122/en-us
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> Digital Media MVP
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-19-2008
John Inzer
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows movie maker
Felicia wrote:
> i tried it but it is still denying me access! is there anything else
> i can do?!

=========================
Maybe you could try using the
following version of Movie Maker...

Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for Vista
For Vista users who cannot run the
Vista version of Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2jqfac
or...
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...playlang=en&tm

Good luck...

--

John Inzer
Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-29-2008
Felicia
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Windows movie maker
alrite. i tried that too, but its still denying access! anything else?!

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Felicia wrote:
> > i tried it but it is still denying me access! is there anything else
> > i can do?!

> =========================
> Maybe you could try using the
> following version of Movie Maker...
>
> Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for Vista
> For Vista users who cannot run the
> Vista version of Movie Maker
> http://tinyurl.com/2jqfac
> or...
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...playlang=en&tm
>
> Good luck...
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> Digital Media MVP
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ID: 923122 Fehlermeldung beim Versuch Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista zu starten: "Movie Maker funktioniert nicht mehr" KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 923122 Error message when you try to start Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista: "Movie Maker has stopped working" KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Windows Movie Maker XP Project sent to Vista's Movie Maker... Dave microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 05-29-2007 21:42
Windows Movie Maker: can't save movie (already did papajohn suggestion) federico microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 10 04-22-2007 17:57
Disk space required for recording movie from Windows Movie Maker =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFs?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 4 04-17-2007 13:28




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:34.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120