Can't Even Do Photos

johnthephotoleper

Can't Even Do Photos
i have a computer from hewlett packard with vista on it which is advertised
exclusively for media. photos, videos, tv, stereo... etc. this computer
is so weak it can't even run games effectively unless they are within a VERY
small requirements graphic. But even if even try and open some jpg
screenshots or a video i downloaded from the web, THAT even has to be a
compatibility file issue. I have tried to get every possible compatible
computer part I can. Any graphics card I try doesn't work with the computer.
The only things that work without problems are the things included in the
package with it. The power source is so low the only thing I might be able
to do is use pictures or video. And I can't. It's a toss up of whether or
not it'll work, sometimes even based on apparently how the thing decides to
work that day. I would trade all the grahpics in vista and all the
advertising in hewlett for just an operating system that WORKED instead of
tried to make itself look cool, ESPECIALLY with it's most recent predecessor
of technology, XP, who is STILL favored by most files you'd actually want to
RUN from the world... and I also computer companies that focused less on
advertising and more on getting their products to be FUNCTIONAL. If there
was a performance option for that on my comp, I'd have the bar all the way to
the left until it broke off at this point... so many errors that don't mean
anything unless you worked on the system... so many useless frills that
don't even apparently WORK for what they said they were DESIGNED for
anymore... so today, i try to load a file on photobucket, and because i
can't click compatibility show, it won't let me do it. Period. No option
like in my file opener... nothing. Symptom of a larger problem. You guys
have become used to being a monopoly, but your ideas were based OFF somebody
who had ideas... that's probably the reason you have so much time to
advertise... except that's all you do. Advertise... instead of invent.
Make an operating system that works better than the others... not one that
has to have more glamor. Steve Jobs might not've been compatible with enough
other computers in the beginning, but you can't blame him for wanting to keep
his idea his. And this should be somewhat of an illustration why. Now
microsoft is huge, and buggy... and buggy... and buggy... the prettier it
looks on the outside... the more people you can find on any website
complaining about it almost like they complain about work or relationships.
Basically anything that they know sucks, but aren't being allowed to make any
better. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs should have combined forces from the
start. Bill can make it polished, and Steve can make it work. You guys
obviously should have been friends from day one, because heck, you even gave
him money to keep his business going later on didn'tcha. JUST MAKE THE SAME
COMPANY ALREADY. you'd have so much more profit and quality of products. If
you can just instead of thinking of setting aside your differences, and
remember that they compliment each other, we'd all be a lot happier. Maybe
make a chance to be a REAL monopoly.... come up with the first teleporter or
food creating microwaves... hey... it could happen. Gotta learn to combine
forces...
Clevo

Re: Can't Even Do Photos

Well I'm glad you got that off your chest.

My vista 64 bit works fine...I love it!

Perhaps you need to take your PC in to HP to have a look at it if it's
still under warranty.

--
Clevo

Windows Vista Home Premium x64 + SP1