Nothing will play with sound, iTunes won't work either.

haileybug829

Nothing will play with sound, iTunes won't work either.
Grrr..
I've had this laptop for alittle over 4 months, nothing has gone wrong until
now.
It has Quickplay/quicktouch(I believe is what they call it)
And its not wanting to work right.
Now, if I put in a dvd, it'll play fine except that it won't have ANY sound.
I know that its not muted, I've tried everything I know,
and when I double-click to play a song in iTunes it won't play at all.
Its not just the fact of my speakers, apparantly something else is wrong.
I got on purevolume to see if it was just a problem with iTunes, but the
music won't play from there either.
Please help. D=
zachd [MSFT]

Re: Nothing will play with sound, iTunes won't work either.

Are you getting audio from anything?
When did this change to badness?
What audio card is this?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"haileybug829" <haileybug829@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Grrr..
> I've had this laptop for alittle over 4 months, nothing has gone wrong
> until
> now.
> It has Quickplay/quicktouch(I believe is what they call it)
> And its not wanting to work right.
> Now, if I put in a dvd, it'll play fine except that it won't have ANY
> sound.
> I know that its not muted, I've tried everything I know,
> and when I double-click to play a song in iTunes it won't play at all.
> Its not just the fact of my speakers, apparantly something else is wrong.
> I got on purevolume to see if it was just a problem with iTunes, but the
> music won't play from there either.
> Please help. D=

Clevo

haileybug829;688626 Wrote:
> Grrr..
> I've had this laptop for alittle over 4 months, nothing has gone wrong
> until
> now.
> It has Quickplay/quicktouch(I believe is what they call it)
> And its not wanting to work right.
> Now, if I put in a dvd, it'll play fine except that it won't have ANY
> sound.
> I know that its not muted, I've tried everything I know,
> and when I double-click to play a song in iTunes it won't play at all.
> Its not just the fact of my speakers, apparantly something else is
> wrong.
> I got on purevolume to see if it was just a problem with iTunes, but
> the
> music won't play from there either.
> Please help. D=

Well..uninstall the offending program and find something else that
works...simple.

--
Clevo