Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

vista movie maker

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2008
Peter Mac
 

Posts: n/a
vista movie maker
i made a movie/slide show on windows vista, my other laptop (XP) says the
windows vista movie is not compatible. Any fixes?
--
pmcd404
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-20-2008
PapaJohn
 

Posts: n/a
Re: vista movie maker
Movie Maker project files made in Vista can't be opened/used in XP.... you
can start the project over in XP... or save the movie in Vista and bring it
into MM2.1 as a source file.

--
website references are to www.papajohn.org

PapaJohn (MVP)


"Peter Mac" <pmcd404@msn.com> wrote in message
news:32D5C95A-14DD-4560-8247-525AEC6F641A@microsoft.com...
>i made a movie/slide show on windows vista, my other laptop (XP) says the
> windows vista movie is not compatible. Any fixes?
> --
> pmcd404



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2008
JBS
 

Posts: n/a
Re: vista movie maker
This is probably a silly question but, huh? Did you mean that I would have
to publish the movie first? I don't see anyway to bring it into MM2.1 as a
source file. I have it saved on my xp laptop as a Movie Maker 6.0 file. I
am very new to the program, so I am sorry for the novice question.
-JBS

"PapaJohn" wrote:

> Movie Maker project files made in Vista can't be opened/used in XP.... you
> can start the project over in XP... or save the movie in Vista and bring it
> into MM2.1 as a source file.
>
> --
> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>
> PapaJohn (MVP)
>
>
> "Peter Mac" <pmcd404@msn.com> wrote in message
> news:32D5C95A-14DD-4560-8247-525AEC6F641A@microsoft.com...
> >i made a movie/slide show on windows vista, my other laptop (XP) says the
> > windows vista movie is not compatible. Any fixes?
> > --
> > pmcd404

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-22-2008
PapaJohn
 

Posts: n/a
Re: vista movie maker
yes, that's what I meant.... or you'll need to start the project over in
MM2.1

--
website references are to www.papajohn.org

PapaJohn (MVP)


"JBS" <JBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:EBEBBFBE-988D-41A1-8381-4C4789EEB1F7@microsoft.com...
> This is probably a silly question but, huh? Did you mean that I would
> have
> to publish the movie first? I don't see anyway to bring it into MM2.1 as
> a
> source file. I have it saved on my xp laptop as a Movie Maker 6.0 file.
> I
> am very new to the program, so I am sorry for the novice question.
> -JBS
>
> "PapaJohn" wrote:
>
>> Movie Maker project files made in Vista can't be opened/used in XP....
>> you
>> can start the project over in XP... or save the movie in Vista and bring
>> it
>> into MM2.1 as a source file.
>>
>> --
>> website references are to www.papajohn.org
>>
>> PapaJohn (MVP)
>>
>>
>> "Peter Mac" <pmcd404@msn.com> wrote in message
>> news:32D5C95A-14DD-4560-8247-525AEC6F641A@microsoft.com...
>> >i made a movie/slide show on windows vista, my other laptop (XP) says
>> >the
>> > windows vista movie is not compatible. Any fixes?
>> > --
>> > pmcd404

>>
>>
>>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MOVIE MAKER IN VISTA ERROR IN PLAYBACK OF MOVIE FILE cubsur microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 2 12-20-2007 17:31
Article ID: 923122 Fehlermeldung beim Versuch Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista zu starten: "Movie Maker funktioniert nicht mehr" KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 923122 Error message when you try to start Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista: "Movie Maker has stopped working" KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
VISTA HOME PREMIUM AND MEDIA CTR,MOVIE MAKER AND DVD MAKER FLOBIE microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 06-16-2007 04:59
Windows Movie Maker XP Project sent to Vista's Movie Maker... Dave microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 05-29-2007 21:42




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:23.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120