Windows Media Player 11

Dobber

Windows Media Player 11
Somehow I have turn on a function that does not stop playing music when I
turn off Windows Media.
I would like the music to stop when i turn off Windows media
zachd [MSFT]

Re: Windows Media Player 11

That indicates that there's a reference count on the player still active,
preventing it from closing. What is attached to the system?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Dobber" <Dobber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have turn on a function that does not stop playing music when I
> turn off Windows Media.
> I would like the music to stop when i turn off Windows media

Dobber

Re: Windows Media Player 11
I do not understand what you mean by "attached to system"

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

> That indicates that there's a reference count on the player still active,
> preventing it from closing. What is attached to the system?
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
>
> "Dobber" <Dobber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Somehow I have turn on a function that does not stop playing music when I
> > turn off Windows Media.
> > I would like the music to stop when i turn off Windows media

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Windows Media Player 11

What devices are connected to the system?