PLEASE GIVE US A NEW DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM

PICTUREIT! angry !

PLEASE GIVE US A NEW DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM
We use hundreds of photos a day to cut out, and edit and use on our online
ecommerce shopfronts. We have no software now that lets us cut out objects
and put them into new backgrounds.

I dont care that you took PICTUREIT! away (WELL I DO CARE), if you had
replaced it with something else that was equally as functional or better, but
to take it away and not replace it with anything comparible is rediculous!
You have gone back 7 years in time

People use this software every single day of the week. I use it so much I
would be willing to pay a per month price to have access to it !

Could Microsoft PLEAAAAASE give us a suitable program that is VISTA
compatible.

Why dont you just make these obsolete products available by monthly
subscription ? you would make HEAPS of money off it and your customers would
be a lot happier than they are now !

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video
Bob

Re: PLEASE GIVE US A NEW DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM
This is not Microsoft. It's a public newsgroup.

Now quit ranting and use paint.net.

"PICTUREIT! angry !" <PICTUREITangry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:24A09509-ABF1-4351-BFA2-BEF206B60A8F@microsoft.com...
> We use hundreds of photos a day to cut out, and edit and use on our online
> ecommerce shopfronts. We have no software now that lets us cut out objects
> and put them into new backgrounds.
>
> I dont care that you took PICTUREIT! away (WELL I DO CARE), if you had
> replaced it with something else that was equally as functional or better,
> but
> to take it away and not replace it with anything comparible is rediculous!
> You have gone back 7 years in time
>
> People use this software every single day of the week. I use it so much I
> would be willing to pay a per month price to have access to it !
>
> Could Microsoft PLEAAAAASE give us a suitable program that is VISTA
> compatible.
>
> Why dont you just make these obsolete products available by monthly
> subscription ? you would make HEAPS of money off it and your customers
> would
> be a lot happier than they are now !
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video

PICTUREIT! angry !

Re: PLEASE GIVE US A NEW DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM
Read again Bob! The Title at the top of this post is "This post is a
suggestion for Microsoft"

"Bob" wrote:

> This is not Microsoft. It's a public newsgroup.
>
> Now quit ranting and use paint.net.
>
> "PICTUREIT! angry !" <PICTUREITangry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:24A09509-ABF1-4351-BFA2-BEF206B60A8F@microsoft.com...
> > We use hundreds of photos a day to cut out, and edit and use on our online
> > ecommerce shopfronts. We have no software now that lets us cut out objects
> > and put them into new backgrounds.
> >
> > I dont care that you took PICTUREIT! away (WELL I DO CARE), if you had
> > replaced it with something else that was equally as functional or better,
> > but
> > to take it away and not replace it with anything comparible is rediculous!
> > You have gone back 7 years in time
> >
> > People use this software every single day of the week. I use it so much I
> > would be willing to pay a per month price to have access to it !
> >
> > Could Microsoft PLEAAAAASE give us a suitable program that is VISTA
> > compatible.
> >
> > Why dont you just make these obsolete products available by monthly
> > subscription ? you would make HEAPS of money off it and your customers
> > would
> > be a lot happier than they are now !
> >
> > ----------------
> > this
> >
> > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video

Software-Secrets's Avatar

Software-Secrets is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi,

I recommend using Corel Paintshop Pro. You get great value for the money you pay for this software. This software was initially made by a company called Jasc.

When you want to easily make a webalbum the free software JAlbum is also great. It allows you to make slides and thumbnails very rapidly.
__________________
Richard.

For free online computer training visit my website http://www.software-secrets.com.
Edward

Re: PLEASE GIVE US A NEW DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM

"PICTUREIT! angry !" <PICTUREITangry@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in
bericht news:24A09509-ABF1-4351-BFA2-BEF206B60A8F@microsoft.com...
> We use hundreds of photos a day to cut out, and edit and use on our online
> ecommerce shopfronts. We have no software now that lets us cut out objects
> and put them into new backgrounds.
>
> I dont care that you took PICTUREIT! away (WELL I DO CARE), if you had
> replaced it with something else that was equally as functional or better,
> but
> to take it away and not replace it with anything comparible is rediculous!
> You have gone back 7 years in time

I think you've stuck 7 years in time to care about Pictureit, whereas 100s
of great free editors are available on internet.