Digital Image Editing - HELP !

PICTUREIT! angry !

Digital Image Editing - HELP !
Ok, we all know PictureIT! no longer works with VISTA, thanks to microsoft's
new incompatible windows program.

My question is , all the digital imaging programs and software that are
VISTA compatible do not have a feature now that allows you to cut an object
out of a picture and put it on a different background without going back 7
years in time to using the pathetic paint brush programs.

Can someone tell me HOW to cut out objects on images with VISTA? I do not
want to crop them. That is not what i am talking about . I am talking about
actually tracing around a persons figure and puting it in a new picture
without the original background.

I have used PICTUREIT! for 7 years and am EXTREMELY angry they have
discontinued it and not replaced it with anything comparible.

All these new tv, video, media features might be great if you just want to
play games but people actually need to run businesses and work on their
computers and VISTA has taken away all the tools we need for our day to day
business operations.

IS there ANY program out there that will let me cut and edit pictures, cut
outs & fill ins etc like Publisher had.?
SF Bay'er

Re: Digital Image Editing - HELP !
Digital Image Suite 2006 (the product PictureIt became) works fine on Vista.
I use it all the time. Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition also works on
Vista. The products have been discontinued, but they do still work.
Tom

"PICTUREIT! angry !" <PICTUREIT! angry !@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:322F3342-DEB3-405A-9FE5-FE76ECABFF21@microsoft.com...