Movie maker video transition not smooth

kchin

Movie maker video transition not smooth
Hi,

I need help, - when I add 2 video clips to make movie in Window Vista Movie
Maker I notice that the video at around the tranition period (only few
seconds) is "jummpy" or somewhat "shaking", what should i do? I have made
many movies from Window XP version and did not have this problem before,
please advise if anyone out there know the answer.
Thank you.

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Edit Fronts
Edit The Front Of Movie Cut A Small Part Off.may Be A Bad Start That Recorded In The Org.movie.worked For Me -ok
Ken

RE: Movie maker video transition not smooth
Sorry to see no one has been able to help you because i am suffering a
similar problem; when i just trim the front end of a video, it results in a
video where the first 5-10 seconds are a still frame of the first frame of
the trimmed video and the motion doesn't start until after this period of
stillness...I can reporoduce this consistently.

"kchin" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need help, - when I add 2 video clips to make movie in Window Vista Movie
> Maker I notice that the video at around the tranition period (only few
> seconds) is "jummpy" or somewhat "shaking", what should i do? I have made
> many movies from Window XP version and did not have this problem before,
> please advise if anyone out there know the answer.
> Thank you.

daburt

Re: Movie maker video transition not smooth

I also have this problem as, it seems, do a lot of other people. One
suggestion which works is to download Movie Maker 2.6 but since Movie
Maker 6 is an integral part of Vista Home Premium and not third party
software it is high time Microsoft provided an answer

--
daburt
retexan599

daburt;761690 Wrote:
> I also have this problem as, it seems, do a lot of other people. One
> suggestion which works is to download Movie Maker 2.6 but since Movie
> Maker 6 is an integral part of Vista Home Premium and not third party
> software it is high time Microsoft provided an answer

I have had a similar problem with flickering transitions in Vista Movie
Maker and DVD Maker. For me the problem only occurs when I am using
DV-AVI files either as source material, or as Published. So, I avoid
DV-AVI. This problem has been discussed in the Movie Maker forum at:

'Movie Maker Forums' (http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/forums/)

There is not a consensus about it, however, as PapaJohn reports good
success with DV-AVI in Vista.

--
retexan599

HP Pavilion; 2 GB RAM; Core2Duo
Vista Home Premium
Office 2007

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Your Right Microsoft Don,t Care.its A Real Smame.moviemaker Could Be The Best,editing There Is,if Only They Cared About There Programs.they Seem More Interested In Buying Yahoo,it Don,t Make Them Look Good.

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Microsofts Moviemaker 6.0 Is Good,but It Can,t Convert,the The Quicktime Movies,i Had To Buy-a 3ed Party Editing Software,to Do That,the Roxio-my-dvd,is Very Good.well Worth The Money.but I Still Depend On Moviemaker,to Edit My Movies.-some Times Microsoft Can,t Do Everythiing. If They Could They Would.

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Its Not Moviemaker Its Your Movies,they Be Getting Corruped,try To Redo Them,one At A Time,then Put Them Back In Moviemaker,it Worked For Me Ok,sure It Takes Time,but If Its Worth It Do It.

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Allso Try O Use The Dvd Format,its Faster.then After Converting In Moviemaker,put Back In,,then You Can Convert To,whatever You Need.ok

JB197 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To Tell You The Truth I Had Too Many Problems With Moviemaker,so I Had To Buy -the Roxio My Dvd Editing Software,it Works Very Good.and Its A Good Name ,does A Lot More Too. Ok..