Mediaplayer and fullscreen

Bengt

Mediaplayer and fullscreen
I can only watch videos in a very small window on my Vista machine. When I
try to enlarge the window I get no picture.
It has worked before, is there any way to restore or reset mediaplayer?
zachd [MSFT]

Re: Mediaplayer and fullscreen

Do you have Intel Graphic Media Accelerator on this system? What video card
do you have?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Bengt" <Bengt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can only watch videos in a very small window on my Vista machine. When I
> try to enlarge the window I get no picture.
> It has worked before, is there any way to restore or reset mediaplayer?

Bengt

Re: Mediaplayer and fullscreen
My video card is Intel 946GZ Express. The thing is that it used to function,
it's only lately I have got this problem. I have installed the latest release
of SP 1, is that the problem?

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

> Do you have Intel Graphic Media Accelerator on this system? What video card
> do you have?
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
>
> "Bengt" <Bengt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I can only watch videos in a very small window on my Vista machine. When I
> > try to enlarge the window I get no picture.
> > It has worked before, is there any way to restore or reset mediaplayer?

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Mediaplayer and fullscreen

That's interesting - I've heard repeated problems of people with that having
this problem. If you update to the latest driver from Intel, does that
help?

--

> My video card is Intel 946GZ Express. The thing is that it used to
> function,
> it's only lately I have got this problem. I have installed the latest
> release
> of SP 1, is that the problem?
>
> "zachd [MSFT]" wrote:
>

>> Do you have Intel Graphic Media Accelerator on this system? What video
>> card
>> do you have?
>>
>> --
>> Speaking for myself only.
>> rights.
>> --
>>
>> "Bengt" <Bengt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I can only watch videos in a very small window on my Vista machine. When
>> > try to enlarge the window I get no picture.
>> > It has worked before, is there any way to restore or reset mediaplayer?

Bengt

Re: Mediaplayer and fullscreen
Thanks!

Allthough Vista told me taht I had the latest driver I found a new one on
the Intel homepage and installed. Problems fixed!