Online stores for printing are no longer there

Krista

Online stores for printing are no longer there
I started to send some pictures to a local store through Windows Photo
Gallery and got all the way to the upload screen. I canceled out of it
because I changed my mind and wanted to use a different local store. When I
went back to choose the new store (Walgreens) it said that there were no
stores in my area and I needed to try again later. Has anyone had this
problem? How do I fix it?
--
Thanks!
Krista
peggy

RE: Online stores for printing are no longer there

"Krista" wrote:

> I started to send some pictures to a local store through Windows Photo
> Gallery and got all the way to the upload screen. I canceled out of it
> because I changed my mind and wanted to use a different local store. When I
> went back to choose the new store (Walgreens) it said that there were no
> stores in my area and I needed to try again later. Has anyone had this
> problem? How do I fix it?
> --
> Thanks!
> Krista

peggy

RE: Online stores for printing are no longer there
I have exact problem..any help yet?

"Krista" wrote:

> I started to send some pictures to a local store through Windows Photo
> Gallery and got all the way to the upload screen. I canceled out of it
> because I changed my mind and wanted to use a different local store. When I
> went back to choose the new store (Walgreens) it said that there were no
> stores in my area and I needed to try again later. Has anyone had this
> problem? How do I fix it?
> --
> Thanks!
> Krista

Krista

RE: Online stores for printing are no longer there
None yet =(
--
Thanks!
Krista

"peggy" wrote:

> I have exact problem..any help yet?
>
> "Krista" wrote:
>
> > I started to send some pictures to a local store through Windows Photo
> > Gallery and got all the way to the upload screen. I canceled out of it
> > because I changed my mind and wanted to use a different local store. When I
> > went back to choose the new store (Walgreens) it said that there were no
> > stores in my area and I needed to try again later. Has anyone had this
> > problem? How do I fix it?
> > --
> > Thanks!
> > Krista

Bob

Re: Online stores for printing are no longer there
Restart your PC.

"Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> None yet =(
> --
> Thanks!
> Krista
>

> "peggy" wrote:
>
>> I have exact problem..any help yet?
>>
>> "Krista" wrote:
>>
>> > I started to send some pictures to a local store through Windows Photo
>> > Gallery and got all the way to the upload screen. I canceled out of it
>> > because I changed my mind and wanted to use a different local store.
>> > When I
>> > went back to choose the new store (Walgreens) it said that there were
>> > no
>> > stores in my area and I needed to try again later. Has anyone had this
>> > problem? How do I fix it?
>> > --
>> > Thanks!
>> > Krista

peggy

Re: Online stores for printing are no longer there
didn't help

"Bob" wrote:

> Restart your PC.
>
> "Krista" <Krista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > None yet =(
> > --
> > Thanks!
> > Krista
> >

> > "peggy" wrote:
> >
> >> I have exact problem..any help yet?

Bob

Re: Online stores for printing are no longer there

Run System Restore to a time before the problem began.