photo screensaver

gmoore

photo screensaver
The photo screensaver pops up with a message that says can not finf photos or
vidoes in folder. However there are photos and i have even rated them in the
photo gallery and they still don't show up. the shoe up in the settings and
previes but not when the scrren saver actually starts.
jel

RE: photo screensaver
I am having the same problem. I have Photos selected as the Screensaver, and
I have a path identified in the Settings where I have scanned images saved as
..bmp files. When I first got the computer in December 2008, my images
displayed with no problem, but for some reason I now get the following error:
"There are no pictures or videos in [path]. Based on some of the other
discussion threads, I have tried changing themes, but that doesn't help. Any
suggestions?
luigialberto cutrone

Re: microphones and realtek and vista
I have an Acer computer Travelmate 6292 with audio realtek Driver
6.0.1.5443, DirectX 10.0, HD audio controller Codec ALC268.
I can't ear external or internal microphone directly or with Van Basco
Karaoke or other Karaoke's programms, i can only record with Window Media
Player.
i thinks it's a problem of audio settings.
How can i do?

jel

Re: microphones and realtek and vista
I think you might have accidentally posted your question in the wrong thread.
You may want to re-post it to make sure that someone helps you out...

"luigialberto cutrone" wrote:

> I have an Acer computer Travelmate 6292 with audio realtek Driver
> 6.0.1.5443, DirectX 10.0, HD audio controller Codec ALC268.
> I can't ear external or internal microphone directly or with Van Basco
> Karaoke or other Karaoke's programms, i can only record with Window Media
> Player.
> i thinks it's a problem of audio settings.
> How can i do?

sorryhoney

RE: photo screensaver
I get the same message. Each grouping is in a folder. What if I took them
out of the folder? When I try "preview", it shows all the photos in that
folder and starts back over them again. Why doesn't someone from Microsoft
read these and settle it all. sorryhoney (probably means that I am sorry
I didn't get an XP again).