Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

printing multiple pictures on one page

microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2008
willi
 

Posts: n/a
printing multiple pictures on one page
I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print paper
and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont know
how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage of
pictures.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2008
Bob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page
You can't with Windows Photo Gallery.
You can with this free photo editing program.
http://www.getpaint.net/

"willi" <willi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:572969C1-BFA3-49A6-9377-440208CB988A@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
>paper
> and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
> know
> how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
> of
> pictures.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
smith45
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page

You can also use Picture correct for this.


--
smith45
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Bob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page
"Picture Correct" is not a software program. It has a tutorial for
Photoshop.
When responding to posts, please include the post you are replying to so
that others may learn and benefit from the issue.



"smith45" <smith45.34g1hz@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
news:smith45.34g1hz@no-mx.forums.net...
>
> You can also use Picture correct for this.
>
>
> --
> smith45


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page

"willi" <willi@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
news:572969C1-BFA3-49A6-9377-440208CB988A@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
>paper
> and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
> know
> how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
> of
> pictures.


inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice Writer
can do the job as well.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Bob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page

"Edward" <Edward@email.com> wrote in message
news:O8d%23mjjaIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>
> "willi" <willi@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> news:572969C1-BFA3-49A6-9377-440208CB988A@microsoft.com...
>>I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
>>paper
>> and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
>> know
>> how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
>> of
>> pictures.

>
> inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice Writer
> can do the job as well.


Multiple photos on one page with the ablity to rearrange them?

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page

"Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
news:4O2dnY5QgOok1THanZ2dnUVZ_v6rnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
>
> "Edward" <Edward@email.com> wrote in message
> news:O8d%23mjjaIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "willi" <willi@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>> news:572969C1-BFA3-49A6-9377-440208CB988A@microsoft.com...
>>>I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
>>>paper
>>> and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I dont
>>> know
>>> how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a colage
>>> of
>>> pictures.

>>
>> inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice
>> Writer can do the job as well.

>
> Multiple photos on one page with the ablity to rearrange them?
>


yes

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Bob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page
Using a WP program for photo editing is like using a pocket knife to cut
down a tree.

"Edward" <Edward@email.com> wrote in message
news:uTPXlnlaIHA.3940@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> "Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
> news:4O2dnY5QgOok1THanZ2dnUVZ_v6rnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
>>
>> "Edward" <Edward@email.com> wrote in message
>> news:O8d%23mjjaIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>>
>>> "willi" <willi@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>>> news:572969C1-BFA3-49A6-9377-440208CB988A@microsoft.com...
>>>>I am trying to print several pictures on a large sheet of picture print
>>>>paper
>>>> and I dont know how to select the pictures that i want to print. I
>>>> dont know
>>>> how to get started with the print gallery. I am trying to make a
>>>> colage of
>>>> pictures.
>>>
>>> inserting pictures on a page in Microsoft Office Word or Staroffice
>>> Writer can do the job as well.

>>
>> Multiple photos on one page with the ablity to rearrange them?
>>

>
> yes


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Edward
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page

"Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
news:ceGdnXgPWruB-jHanZ2dnUVZ_tajnZ2d@comcast.com...
> Using a WP program for photo editing is like using a pocket knife to cut
> down a tree.
>


yea, but better than nothing and only for simple editing.

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Bob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: printing multiple pictures on one page
True, it's better than nothing, but why use it when you can have a full
fledged photo editing program like paint.net for free?

"Edward" <Edward@email.com> wrote in message
news:eNBXmepaIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> "Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
> news:ceGdnXgPWruB-jHanZ2dnUVZ_tajnZ2d@comcast.com...
>> Using a WP program for photo editing is like using a pocket knife to cut
>> down a tree.
>>

>
> yea, but better than nothing and only for simple editing.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Printing web page to a PDF RC microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 8 09-03-2008 18:13
HP1020 not printing last page Mel microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 01-15-2008 16:33
printing test page Larry microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 1 12-20-2007 21:17
Printing q web page Robert microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 1 04-28-2007 00:13
Printing unwanted cover page =?Utf-8?B?cHJpbnRpbmcgdW53YW50ZWQgY292ZXIgcGFnZXM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 5 04-06-2007 02:52




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:34.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120