Media Center (Vista) won't remain top window

rag133

Media Center (Vista) won't remain top window
My Media Center on Vista Premium will not stay as the top window. I have it
set up under the general settings to remain on top, but it always goes behind
the other windows when I am using it. This worked ok before though, but now
it is not working right.

What can I do to fix this since the box is already checked for the window to
stay on top? I am trying to watch TV on the computer while doing other
things, but the screen keeps disappearing behind the other windows I am
working on for some reason.

Dave

Re: Media Center (Vista) won't remain top window
I haven't seen this issue, but you might try turning the setting off,
closing and restarting WMC, then turning the setting back on.
Sometimes toggling a setting will make it "stick".

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

"rag133" <rag133@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Media Center on Vista Premium will not stay as the top window. I have
> it
> set up under the general settings to remain on top, but it always goes
> behind
> the other windows when I am using it. This worked ok before though, but
> now
> it is not working right.
>
> What can I do to fix this since the box is already checked for the window
> stay on top? I am trying to watch TV on the computer while doing other
> things, but the screen keeps disappearing behind the other windows I am
> working on for some reason.

rag133

Re: Media Center (Vista) won't remain top window
Dave, I have tried that a few times. Turned it off, restarted it, back on,
etc... nothin. Also, I noticed when I bring the window down over the
taskbar, it used to go OVER the taskbar, but now it goes behind it.