Tag Box Gone

EaglesGal54

Tag Box Gone
A few weeks ago I put the setting so the tag box doesn't come up when I
upload pictures. Well, now it's a new month and I need to upload my pictures
to a Febuary folder, and without the tag box I don't know how to get my
pictures to go to another folder. I haven't uploaded pictures for a week, and
it's really getting frustrating, because now people are getting annoyed with
me for not getting them up and uploaded.
Bev

RE: Tag Box Gone
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one losing thing. Thanks to HP Helpdesk
I have fixed this same problem, refer to thread 'autoplay' on page 2 or 3.

"EaglesGal54" wrote:

> A few weeks ago I put the setting so the tag box doesn't come up when I
> upload pictures. Well, now it's a new month and I need to upload my pictures
> to a Febuary folder, and without the tag box I don't know how to get my
> pictures to go to another folder. I haven't uploaded pictures for a week, and
> it's really getting frustrating, because now people are getting annoyed with
> me for not getting them up and uploaded.

EaglesGal54

RE: Tag Box Gone
Thank you SO much, I really appriciate it! Worked perfectly, thanks a ton !

"Bev" wrote:

> I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one losing thing. Thanks to HP Helpdesk
> I have fixed this same problem, refer to thread 'autoplay' on page 2 or 3.
>
> "EaglesGal54" wrote:
>
> > A few weeks ago I put the setting so the tag box doesn't come up when I
> > upload pictures. Well, now it's a new month and I need to upload my pictures
> > to a Febuary folder, and without the tag box I don't know how to get my
> > pictures to go to another folder. I haven't uploaded pictures for a week, and
> > it's really getting frustrating, because now people are getting annoyed with
> > me for not getting them up and uploaded.

Bev

RE: Tag Box Gone
You are very welcome, I'm rather rapt to have this option back too and will
never turn it off again