No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube

Mike

No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube
Since I upgraded to Vista from XP Pro, I have been able to view Youtube and
other flash based videos in fullscreen mode. Everything is up to date, but
when I try to fullscreen I end up with a dividing line from bottom left hand
side of my screen upto the top right hand side almost like a " / " with the
top left hand side all Grey and the bottom right hand side is White, but no
video will play? Audio will play, but no dice with the video.
Morhoo

Re: No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube

Hi, all you have to do is to uncheck 'Enable Hardware Acceleration' in
your Adobe Flash Player settings (right-click at player window). I had
same problem (maybe some bug of ATI Catalyst drivers), but its working
well now.

--
Morhoo
Renee59

Re: No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube
Same problem, cannot uncheck that tablet in Adobe Flash Player, cannot close
that tablet either. It is for free there but... Do you have a suggestion?

"Morhoo" wrote:

> Hi, all you have to do is to uncheck 'Enable Hardware Acceleration' in
> your Adobe Flash Player settings (right-click at player window). I had
> same problem (maybe some bug of ATI Catalyst drivers), but its working
> well now.
>

> --
> Morhoo

steveking

Re: No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube

YouTubeRobot.com today announces YouTube Robot 2.0, a tool that enables
you to download video from YouTube.com onto your PC, convert it to
various formats to watch it when you are on the road on mobile devices
like mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP, or Zune.

YouTube Robot allows you to search for videos using keywords or browse
video by category, author, channel, language, tags, etc. When you find
something noteworthy, you can preview the video right in YouTube Robot
and then download it onto the hard disk drive. The speed, at which you
will be downloading, is very high: up to 5 times faster than other
software when you download a single file and up to 4 times faster when
you download multiple files at a time.

Manual download is not the only option with YouTube Robot. You may as
well schedule the download and conversion tasks to be executed
automatically, even when you are not around. Downloading is followed by
conversion to the format of your choice and uploading videos to a mobile
device (if needed). For example, you can plug in iPod, select the video,
go to bed, and when you wake up next morning, your iPod will be ready to
play new YouTube videos.

Product page: 'YouTube Robot - Downloading YouTube Videos, Save youtube
flv video to MP4 player' (http://www.youtuberobot.com)
Direct download link:
http://www.youtuberobot.com/download/utuberobot.exe
Company web-site: 'YouTube Robot - Downloading YouTube Videos, Save
youtube flv video to MP4 player' (http://www.youtuberobot.com)
E-mail: support@youtuberobot.com

--
steveking
steveking's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=9243

http://camcorderanswers.com

Renee59

Re: No Fullscreen Video Mode on YouTube
Hello Steveking and other members,
Thanks for the youtube-robot advise. I will download it.
I won't post here anymore. Adobe helped me out with the latest version of
the flashplayer.
--
Live services get better and better!